8. "Hero is NOT part of the family"

I accepted her kiss and kissed her back without even a second thought. 

Nothing else matter at that moment. It was just Jo and me and I seriously felt like I owned the entire world. 

I bit her lip and she sighed. I heard her fucking sigh.

It was the most beautiful sound ever and I wanted to hear it again and again. I slowly licked her lips and she let out a whine connecting her tongue with mine.

"Hero" she whispered.

My name. I heard her say my fucking name.

"Jo" I said back and next thing I knew I had grabbed the back of her thighs and put her on top of the counter. 

We kissed for a while, our tongues re-exploring each other's mouths and I loved every single thing about it. She was there, with me. Her legs wrapped around my waist to bring me closer. She wasn't stopping this, but she was kissing me with as much passion as I was.

The sound of our lips connecting and reconnecting were telling my mind that this was all real and her sighs were just driving me even crazier.

When we were both out of breath, I pulled away and placed my mouth on her neck, especcialy on that wave tattoo of hers. I ran my tongue against it, bit her skin and sucked it until she was furiously whispering my name.

I was going to lose it. 

I wanted her.

I slightly pulled away and looked at her. Her lips were swollen and her eyes wide as we were both breathing heavily.

"Jo" I said. "Do you want this?"

Without answering she pushed me away. I thought I had lost every chance. But instead she ran to the door and turned the "OPEN" sign to "CLOSED" and then ran back to me grabbing the back of my head and connecting her lips to mine. 

"Fuck" I whispered tangling my fingers with her soft locks.

"Upstairs" she rasped against my lips.

I lifted her up and started walking upstairs. She showed me the room I was supposed to go into and I closed the door behind me with my foot as I threw her onto the bed. I didn't even look around me. I immediateley hovered over her and started kissing the hell out of her.

We started undressing each other in a fast pace. We were eager for each other and it could be seen from miles away.

At that exact moment we got lost in each other under the covers. It was like I had imagined it with my high school teenage mind all those years ago and even better. 

I'm the guy so you know I'm supposed to take care her. But at that moment I felt the safest I had been and that was all because of her.

The love of my life.

I kept kissing her and pushing myself inside her, as her soft gasps and moans were filling my ears. And I would never ask for better first sounds.

-.-.-.-

"Hero, can I ask you something?" Jo asked as we were both laying in bed. I was caressing slightly her arm and her head was on my chest.

"Hmm" I murmered. This all still felt unreal. I couldn't believe I had Jo in my arms. I wouldn't mind waking up to that every day.

"How many girlfriends have you had?"

"Three" I answered.

She raised one eyebrow at me.

"Alison, you and another girl I met in college"

She looked at me suspiciously. "So while I was gone, you were having girlfriends in college. Cool"