Wabi-Sabi

I was getting ready.The competition starts in 15 minutes.
„Are you ready?"Jisoo asked.
„Of course I am."
„I don't think you are..." she came close and whispered something in my ear.
„Will you dance barefoot?"
What does she mean? She left because she is performing now and then I understood what she meant.

I ran towards my closet and opened it.
„Where are my shoes?!" I searched for them...
„Haewon are you ready?" the others were here.
„What are you searching?" Jongho asked.
„My shoes...I found them." but they were totally ruined...she cut them and made them unwearable.
„Who did something so horrible?!" Hani asked.
„It was Jisoo that little-„ I was so angry.
„I will pull out her hair today.Where is that bitch?"
„Soeun calm down." Jongho said and I didn't know what to do while the others were angry.

„Hey...." Wooyoung kneeled in front of me.
„Actually I wanted to wait after the competition but you need them now....I bought you this open it."
„What is that?" I opened it and started smiling.
„Wooyoung this-„
„It was supposed to be a present when you win but you need them now so destroy her on stage."
I giggled and hugged him but he lost his balance and fell I was on top of him.We looked at each othe intensely and no one moved.I started breathing faster.
„Guys should we leave?"Haru said and I quickly stood up.
„You need to win.I have something to tell you after that." Wooyoung said.

„Thanks with these I will definitely beat her."
Everyone left and I wore my shoes which Wooyoung gifted me.
„Haewon?" it was Haru.
„Haru I thought you left."
„I need to talk to you about something important.Its about Wooyoung and your parents..."

„Jisoo...it was a nice performance.Seems like it's my turn now?"
„Where did you get these?!"
„My boyfriend gave them to me...Wooyoung."
„What did you say?! Stop you little bitch you will never win!" she screamed like crazy and I ignored her.

I stood on the stage.I was calm.I was confident.I always thought meeting Wooyoung would make everything worse but...he healed me.He made me smile again.He gave me confidence, made me dance again and most importantly...he made me love myself again.I didn't hate myself anymore.I loved being alive more than anything.
Throughout the performance I was dancing happily.I totally forgot that it's a competition I was enjoying it.
I always looked at Wooyoung during the performance and smiled.I can't hold it anymore.I need him by my side more than anything...

The music stopped.
„Both dancers come on stage.The jury is choosing carefully." I was so excited who will win?
Let's try it again...the confession I wanted to do that time when I win...when I win,I will confess to him.No even if I don't win, I need to tell him.

„The jury decided...it took them 10 minutes do decide it's a hard decision but it's decided the winner is......Miss Haewon congratulations!"
I breathed out. I didn't wait a second and ran down the stage towards Wooyoung.

Wooyoung P.O.V

„The jury decided...it took them 10 minutes do decide it's a hard decision but it's decided the winner is......Miss Haewon congratulations!"

„She won! Did you hear that she won!" I stood up and cheered.Everyone was excited.Soeun and Hani started crying. I am so happy for her.
Suddenly she ran down the stage and I...left my seat and ran towards her.
„I need to talk to you." she said out of breath and took my hand.
„Let's go then."
„Guys I need you to accept my trophy."
„Don't worry and go." She nodded and we left.

Haewon P.O.V

„I am so happy for you.I knew you could do it."
He hugged me.
„You know back then I wanted to win the competition and confess to you...but the competition never took place and you dumped me and then my parents-„
He stopped me from talking with...a kiss?
He really kissed me and pulled me closer.I kissed him back and couldn't resist to smile.

„I love you Haewon.I always did.Since middle school.I think I liked you longer, than you liked me.But I couldn't tell you because-„
„You don't need to say anything.Haru told me what my parents did to you."
„He did what?!"

„I am sorry Wooyoung that you had to go through it.I didn't know about that."
„No don't be sorry.Actually I didn't want you to find out.I knew it would hurt you-„
„Hey it's true I am hurt by what my parents did but...I can't hate them.They did it for me and I am sure, when they knew what a good person you are they would have accepted you.Now you totally changed didn't you? I finally accepted their death and decided to live on.They will be happy for us trust me."

„Haewon..." he kissed me again and of course I kissed him back....I said yesterday was the best day of my life but....today was even better.I am happy just the way it is right now.I don't want it to change.The way it is right now is just perfect.
„Promise you will never leave me." I said.
„I will never leave my princess."
„Stop that.It's cringy." I laughed and leaned my forehead against his.
„Hey let's go back in they will give the trophy to Jisoo thinking you don't want it."
„Oh no they won't.Let's go."

I received the trophy and the ticket to the World Cup.
„I am so proud of you."
„Teacher!"
I hugged her. „It's all thanks to you
We took pictures together and after that I took pictures with my friends and family.

After the long day ended.Wooyoung and I went to my home.We all ate dinner my friends and my family and Wooyoung slept over again.

„I really thought yesterday was the first and last time we slept together in a bed."
„I thought the same." he said and hugged me tighter.
„You will leave soon right?"
„Hm...my teacher talked to me after the competition and the World Cup starts next month.I will probably leave in 2 weeks."
„Why so early? Its next month or not."
„Yes but I will practice in germany.Taking classes there will help me for my competition."
„I see...."
„I will be away for a year or even longer."
„I know."
„Will you wait for me?" I asked Wooyoung and he gave me a sad look.
„Of course I will."

2 weeks later

I arrived at the airport.My uncle dropped me off.I gave them a hug and went inside.I already said bye to the others I didn't want them to come all the way to the airport.But Wooyoung still needs to say bye to me.He didn't reply to my message yesterday and isn't picking up my phone.
„Come on Wooyoung I will be late..."

„Haewon?" I turned around and smiled.
I ran towards him and gave him a hug.
„Why did you take so long?"
„I had to pick up something."
„And what?"
He took something out of his pocket.
„I said I will wait for you. But take this with you.I want the boys out there to know that you have someone waiting for you." He put on the necklace.

„Is that a propose?" I teased him.
„What no wait! I will do that when you come back...properly."
„I am just kidding calm down.We can think about these things later.For now I just want to date the man I love."
I gave him a kiss and grabbed my bag.It was time to go...

„I will call you when I arrive."
„I will wait."

Wabi-Sabi; the Discovery of beauty in imperfection; the acceptance of the cycle of life and death.

🌸The next chapter will be last one.Thanks for reading until now.Then see you in the last chapter!🌸