Eccedentesiast

It was morning and I already drank my second cup of coffee.I couldn't sleep last night.
„Don't tell me my insomnia got worse."
And I was happy that I don't have to take medicine anymore....

While drinking up my coffee I sent Haru a message that I am going to school on myself.
„Well then let's start the day..."

At school I continuously massaged my head,my headache got worse.I wanted to take my medicine but I was late for school, so i thought I could take it in school, but guess who forgot it at home.
„It's gonna be a shitty day."
„Hey is the seat taken?"
I looked up.
„Wooyoung.No sit down." I took down my bag and Wooyoung sat down next to me."

He smelled so good..it felt like my headache is fading slowly it was such a soft scent I think it's not perfume...is it shampoo? Haru always uses this strong perfume I can't stand the smell of it.I hope he didn't use it today.
„What are you thinking about?"
„N-nothing much."
„How was your date yesterday?" why is he asking?
„Well Haru had to return home quickly, something happened at home i guess so he made dinner and left.I had to eat it alone."
„I see." he said and smiled slightly.

"What about lunch today?Where are you going to eat?"
"Cafeteria I guess? I didn't bring my lunchbox today."
"Let's eat together then."
"What?!"
"Why, you don't want to?"
"Yes, I mean no we can eat together." I smiled awkwardly. What's wrong with me?

After class;

"You have time till next week thursday, until then I want to have all reports."
The class was annoyed and everyone started packing their bag.The lesson was over.
"Let's go I am so hungry." Wooyoung said and took my books.
"It's ok I can carry them myself." I wanted to take my books away from him but he didn't let me.
"It's ok for me too.I am carrying them because I want to.Where is your locker?"
"Let's go I will show you." We put our books into our lockers and walked toward the cafeteria.
"I never thought i would see you in this lesson.I mean you always hated chemistry didn't you?"
Wooyoung asked and I laughed.

"I never hated it."
"Really? in school you always asked for my help because you never understood it."
I did that on purpose...it was a good excuse to look at him while he concentrated on teaching me.When I think about it now, I was quite childish.
"Well we didn't see each other in high school.It got much easier there and I came to like it."
"That's why.But why did you choose chemistry?"
"Because my family owns a make-up company you forgot?"
"Thats's why? Are you taking the lessons because you will take over the company one day?"
He stopped walking and i turned around looking at him.
"I should one day...right?"
"But what about your dream?"

I flinched.My hands started trembling, I wanted to hide it.Don't tell me...a panic attack?!
Why? I was fine for months.I could feel how I am getting short of breath.I have to get out of here.
"Wooyoung I don't want to talk about it anymore.That was in middle school, People change and so did I."
"I am sorry I just-"
"Go on I am going to the restroom.I will follow later."
"All right-" I turned around and walked towars the restroom.

"I can't breathe." It was getting worse, I was dizzy and all those memories were crossing my mind.
I can't take it anymore.I searched my bag like crazy for my pills, until I found the box and took my pills.
After a while I started to relax and I could breathe.I leaned against the wall and sat down.
"Why after all this time? I was just fine."
I thought i was fine meeting him.I thought i could leave everything in the past, am I wrong?

Wooyoung P.O.V

I am waiting for 20 minutes now.
"I hope everything is ok.."
"Sorry that you had to wait."
"That's ok I brought your meal too.If you don't mind."
"Thanks.Let's eat I am starving."
We ate without exchanging a word.

Haewon P.O.V

After lunch we wanted to go to the next lesson but i could feel the side effects.I was getting sleepy and on top of that my headache was killing me.
"Hey what's wrong?"
"Wooyoung I- please hold me."
He held me and evrything was getting black around me the last thing I heard was Wooyoung screaming my name.

"Are you awake?" I looked up and saw Wooyoung sitting next to my bed.He was holding my hand.
"Wooyoung where am I?"
"The Nurse's office."
"What time is it now?"
"Well 4 pm."
"What class ended at 2pm why are you still here?"
I wanted to stand up but Wooyoung pushed me back.
"lay down the doctor will come soon to check on you."
"I am fine trust me.But Why didn't you leave?"
"I couldn't, you were holding my hand so tightly." oh god thats so embarassing.

"Thank god you are awake."the doctor entered the room.
"I am sorry for all the trouble."
"Don't say that.How are you feeling now?"
"I am fine now, thanks."
"Wooyoung can you leave for a moment? I need to check if everything is ok.
"Sure." Wooyoung left the room.

"Haewon..."
"Is something wrong doctor?"
"You should tell me.You are having a hard time right?"
Did she find out?
"No everything is fine I just had a headache and i didn't sleep well last night."
"You don't need to lie in front of me.She took something out of her pocket and my eyes widened."
"I just could't explain why you collapsed suddenly like that and i had to go through your things I am sorry."
"It's because of the pills you collapsed.Since when are you taking them?"
"Actually...I stopped months ago but today I had a attack again..."
I got teary and my voice was trembling.

"You should visit your doctor again.Or should I introduce you to someone i know?"
"No i have a doctor I always visited.I will go to him don't worry."
"I am always here for you.Come to me if you need help."
i nodded and i could go home.
When I left the room Wooyoung was waiting, holding my bag and jacket.
"Sorry for worrying you and thanks."
"You don't need to be sorry.I am just relieved to see that everything is ok." I smiled.

"Come on i will take you home." he took my hand and i didn't push him away.
"Haewon! I looked up and it was Haru...i let go of Wooyoungs hand and got teary again Haru was running toward me and hugged me tightly.
"Did it happen again?" He just asked and i started crying and nodded.
"Everything is gonna be ok, i am here for you."
All these years it was because of Haru....that i could survive.The pain never faded but he made it more bearable.

Eccedentesiast:  Someone who hides pain behind a smile.

🌸Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing well.That's my new chapter it got a little bit longer but i hope you guys like it.🌸