Good News!

Hey Hyunie here!

So I got a bit of good news...a spark of inspiration came to me a few days, because I won't be updating Im Yoo for a bit...I have thought of a one shot that I am going to do and I hope all of you will support it.

It's not Twice though, it's a new girl group that I'm stanning right now...it's......

MAMAMOO!!!!!!

Yeah, I got intrigued by them and now I'm a bit of a newbie to the fandom, but when I saw Solar...I was woah!
yeah shock @_@
Then I got to know the main ship and it was MoonSun, I watched their videos and their real I'm telling you their like 2yeon!

So yeah back to the news and not about Mamamoo...well this is about Mamamoo so....

I am doing a Moonsun fanfic, well I'm gonna try to do it and hope it's good but I hope all of you can support it though, I still adore twice their the first GG I stanned and now my fandoms are starting to grow.

I'm rambling aish~~~ So here's a bit of a sneakpeak? of the fanfic I'm about to make.

I was inspired by Solar's singing of Temptation on the show "Who's No.1 now?' and I thought of a plot so I'm planning of writing it now, please when you read the fanfic ahm don't be afraid to correct me because I'm new to this fandom.

Well that's all for my good news!

Hyunie Out~~~

P.S take care and have a great day!