Proposal

Tzuyu- 7 years old
Chaeyoung-4 years old
Dahyun- 4 years old

====================

"I wanna see Aunt Mina" Chaeyoung pouted as she looked at her short haired Eomma.

"Um? Why do you wanna see Aunt Mina?" Jeongyeon asked the toddler.

"Just Because" Chaeyoung whined wanting to see her favorite aunt.

This has been worrying Jeongyeon for the past few weeks because she noticed the kids were getting a bit attached to their Aunts wanting to visit them every chance they got.

"Oh if Chaengie goes with Aunt Mina I wanna see Aunt Momo" Dahyun stood up from the sofa and went beside Chaeyoung.

"And I wanna come too Just because" Tzuyu stood up going to Jeongyeon too.

"Ahm...Aren't you a bit clingy to your aunts lately?" Jeongyeon eyed the trio curiously then Nayeon entered the room and hugged her wife.

"Come on Jagi let the kids go to their aunts so we can have that alone time" Nayeon whispered seductively to her wife which caused Jeongyeon to freeze on the spot.

"Yes my babies you can go see your aunts today, Kaja" Nayeon said to the kids as they got their shoes and sprinted to the door.

===============

"I don't want this seatbelt!" Dahyun whined while kicking around her car seat, it's been like five minutes in the driveway and when Jeongyeon put Dahyun on her car seat she started throwing a tantrum.

"Dahyunie stop squirming please you need the seatbelt" Jeongyeon calmly said, for the whole ride Dahyun was screaming and kicking she didn't want to be seatbelt, Their mothers tried to ignore her throughout the ride.

Chaeyoung looked at her twin sadly and Tzuyu mostly glare at her parents because it looked like Dahyun was being restricted to her seat.

After 10 dreadful minutes they were parked infront of the J-line's house the latter still didn't calm down.

"Nayeon grab your kid" Jeongyeon said to Nayeon.

"Why is she only my kid when she throws a tantrum" Nayeon whined as she removed Dahyun from her car seat and stepped out the car.

"You gave birth to her" Jeongyeon said matter of factly to Nayeon which caused her to roll her eyes, as Jeongyeon removed Chaeyoung and Tzuyu from their car seats.

"Calm down Dubu it's okay baby" Nayeon cradled the youngest she stopped crying when her eyes landed at a certain blonde.

"Momo Imo!" Dahyun smiled as she saw her Aunt.

"My sweetie" Momo cooed and carried the latter in her arms, the two Japanese sisters went out and saw the other kids.

"Auntie Mina" Chaeyoung smiled as she saw her favorite aunt, which Mina smiled back and picked up the cub.

"Chewy-ah" Sana cooed as she saw Tzuyu getting off the car which caused her to be pulled to a tight hug by her Aunt Sana.

"Sana Imo you're gonna kill me" Tzuyu said squirming away from Sana from the tight hug which caused Sana to pout.

"Why can't you be like Chaengie and Dubu who likes affection" Sana said pointing at the twins who was being hugged by the two Japanese.

"Because I don't like being babied I'm big now" Tzuyu stomped her feet and glared which made her look like a cute puppy.

"Okay hope you three have fun Bye Bye babies we love you" Nayeon said rather quickly throwing a lot of flying kisses to them and went back inside the car, and quickly drove back home.