The Bet

Tzuyu-2  years old
Chaeyoung- Not Born Yet
Dahyun- Not Born Yet

=================

It was a peaceful night inside the Japanese sisters house, they we're all fast asleep in their rooms but their sleep was cut off by the doorbell ringing.

Mina was the only one to wake up because of the sound, she knew her sisters we're a deep sleeper, mostly Momo that's why neither of the two would be awake.

"Ugh! Who would ring the doorbell at this time" Mina rubbed her eyes as she went down the stairs to answer the door.

To her surprise it was Jeongyeon carrying Tzuyu, Mina couldn't really tell what happened but before she knew it Tzuyu was now in her arms and also a bag.

"ThanksMinayouralifesaverIgottagonowNayeonisgivingbirth BYE!" Jeongyeon said rather quickly as she ran out the house.

"What? I only understood Bye" Mina woke herself up from her tiredness and tried to put things together.

"Ohh Nayeon is giving birth..........WAIT NAYEON IS GIVING BIRTH?" Mina screamed but she covered her mouth as she didn't want to wake Tzuyu.

She went up to Sana's room because she knows Tzuyu wants her Sana-Imo with her, she shook the latter to wake up.

"Hmm what? Mina did you have a kid already" Sana asked sleeply, as she looked at the child in Mina's arms

"Wha- No this is Tzuyu" Mina said as she laid Tzuyu beside Sana to get her to rest comfortably

"You stole Tzuyu from Nayeon and Jeong that's mean" Sana said as she woke up knowing Tzuyu is here.

"No you baka...Nayeon is giving birth that's why Tzuyu is here with us" Mina explained, while Sana was processing everything in her mind.

"NAYEON IS GIVI--" Sana was cut off from screaming when Mina covered her mouth.

"Tzuyu is sleeping and Yes Nayeon is giving birth now" Mina explained smiling.

"Wah I can't wait to meet the baby...Now you can go back to bed...I wanna go back to sleep too so I can see the baby soon" Sana yawned as she snuggled closer to her favorite niece.

"Night Sana" Mina went out the room and went back to her own room and went back to sleep smiling as she will soon meet the new member of the Im-Yoo household.

===============

•Morning•

"WHAT NAYEON IS GIVING BIRTH NOW" Momo shrieked excitedly as Mina told her the news.

"Yup I'm so excited to meet our niece" Mina smiled.

"Yeah finally a little baby who would love to be by my side" Momo imagined having her new niece play with her.

"Yeah finally I can be her favorite aunt" Mina gleamed imagining her niece loving her.

When Tzuyu came they thought that they could play with the kid more often or each have their own time with their niece but to their dismay the little Yoda is fond of Sana because she resembled a Shiba-Inu, and Little Tzuyu adored puppies so Sana became her favorite, neglecting her two other aunts.

When the news that Nayeon was pregnant the two Japanese we're finally happy that they will have another niece but after a few realizations, they knew only one of them could be the favorite that's why they always argue on who would be the new baby's favorite.

"I told you again and again the little baby will love me" Momo gloated as she pointed at herself.

"No the baby will like me more, you'll probably drop the baby" Mina argued back.