Eomma's Meal

Tzuyu- 3 1/2 years old
Chaeyoung- 11 months
Dahyun- 11 months

==========================

"Are my Babies hungry?"

Nayeon asked as she walked to the kitchen to get their lunch ready, Tzuyu then ran to follow her mother to their kitchen.

"Me! Me! Me!" Tzuyu repeatedly said and the twins crawled to the kitchen.

"Me Me Me" Dahyun and Chaeyoung said as they copied their sister.

Nayeon was left to care for the three because Jeongyeon has some important business in her restaurant so she is left to cook for the kids, But the problem is she isn't a good cook only Jeongyeon is the one capable to make edible foods for the kids.

While Nayeon was grabbing ingredients from the refrigerator, Tzuyu opened the cupboard and grab the rice puff cereal and went to the dining area to give to her dongsaengs.

"Chaeng Dubs hewe is wice puff let's eat it but don't tell Mommy" Tzuyu said as she gave the twins rice puff, The twins giggled in delight as they started muching on it.

After Nayeon was done in thr fridge she saw the three eating rice puffs.

"Aniya~ Eomma is cooking your lunch, You can eat it later" Nayeon said as she grabbed the rice puff and put the twins on their high chairs.

Dahyun started to cry as she didn't have her snack anymore that also triggered Chaeyoung then Tzuyu went to the twins and hugged them and kissed them.

"Olgima~" Tzuyu said.

It caused the twins to stop their crying and look at their Unnie as she comforted the two, Which made Nayeon smile at Tzuyu being the best Unnie for the two.

Nayeon went back to the kitchen, The kitchen and dining area are in the same place, So they can see what the kids are doing in the dining.

"Mommy is going to cook something delicious, Something Tzuyu-ah, Chaeyoung-ah and Dahyun-ah can eat" Nayeon said and Tzuyu opposed

"Aniyoo"

"Wae? I'm going to make something all of us can eat now" Nayeon said, because for the past few weeks the twins doesn't like eating their baby food.

As Jeongyeon saw the twins have been wanting what they eat so she started making porridge and soup for twins so their foods will have taste.

"You can't cook Eomma, Mama said" Tzuyu complained and Nayeon just laughed.

Tzuyu is right I can't cook but there is nothing bad in trying, Right?

Nayeon is preparing Egg Soup for the kids, she adds the egg first.

"Should I add Tofu or Fishcakes? I'll just add both for flavor" Nayeon asked then she just chopped both the Tofu and Fishcake and add it in the pot.

While Nayeon is cooking the kids are just playing at the dining area

"Merong!" Tzuyu said as she made a funny face to the twins and they started to giggle.

"Merong" Dahyun imitated her sister

"Merong Merong" Chaeyoung repeated over and over,  As the twins started to tease each other.

Then the twins started to whine as they were hungry

" Janmkkanman, Eomma is still cooking okay?" Nayeon said sweetly to the kids then they both stopped as the smell of the food intoxicating the whole kitchen.

Tzuyu just sat on the table and looked at her Eomma as she cooked

"Eomma!" Tzuyu screamed

"Ne?" Nayeon asked as she was busy looking for the sesame oil

"Hang in there Eomma!" Tzuyu said in her cute voice which made Nayeon swoon and smile.

"Ne~ Tzuyu-ah" Nayeon smiled as she looked at Tzuyu.

As Nayeon was searching for the Sesame oil, she then added Soysauce and Salt to the soup without tasting it, She was now having a hard time finding so she had no other choice and call Jeongyeon.

[Nayeon , Jeongyeon]

Jagiya~

Ne? How are you with the kids?

I'm cooking their breakfast right now, Do you perhaps know where the Sesame oil is?

The Twins can't have Sesame oil Pabo-yah, what else did you add?

Soysauce 2 tablespoons and Salt

What?! S-Salt? I regretted leaving you to cook

I'm sorry I don't know what the Twins are able to eat

You know just feed them the Ingriedients.

While Nayeon was talking to Jeongyeon the pot started to boil in which caused to overflow and wet the electric stove, Which caused Nayeon to squeal and quickly turn off the stove.

Yah! what happened? Are you okay Jagi?

Yeah um--MAMA! EOMMA NAYEON BUWNED THE HOUSE!-- ani ani the pot just overflowed don't worry

I'm coming home

No No we are fine Jagi, I can handle it let me just wipe it the stove.

Use the--

Jeongyeon was cut off as Nayeon grabbed paper towels and wiped off the spilled soup and quickly returned to talk to Jeongyeon.

Okay I am back I used the paper towels

Pabo I said use the cotton towels, You know what I'm coming home before you burn the house.

Ani you have work, I can handle the kids and the kitchen

You almost burned the house, almost fed Dahyun and Chaeyoung something they can't it and--

Oh my gosh Chaeyoung-ah!

Nayeon screamed as she saw Chaeyoung slowly sliding down her high chair which can be dangerous because she won't be able to breathe.

Nayeon quickly sprinted to Chaeyoung and removed the table of the high chair so she can take Chaeyoung out "Baby don't do that arasseo? we're going to eat now" Nayeon said as she quickly grabbed her phone and put in between her shoulder and ear while she plates the kid's food.

WHAT HAPPENED TO CHAEYOUNG?!

Nothing don't worry, she is fine

I heard you scream you know what I'm coming ho--

Shh finish your work we are fine here arraseo? I need to feed these babies now so I love you take care mwahh~

Nayeon dropped the call and put her phone down and sighed as a lot of things happened in just an hour. Nayeon started to mash the twins' food while putting the soup for Tzuyu, she first served Tzuyu her Food and the little girl happily eat her food.

While Nayeon fed the twins simultaneously, while the twins first took a bit of their food they suddenly reached for their water.

"Aww you're such a good eater my angels" Nayeon praised as she feed the two more food, and the two continuously drank their water after.

The twins couldn't finish as they were full now, They were now put in their playpen to play with their plushies.

As Nayeon returned to the kitchen she saw the left over of the twins so she tried the mashed food and it was so salty that's why they kept grabbing the water she didn't know how the kids handled it.

"Eomma!" Tzuyu called Nayeon she smiled as she finished all her food.

"Is it good Tzuyu-ah?" Nayeon asked and smiled back at Tzuyu.

"Ani it was howible" Tzuyu said truthfully and went down the chair to the living room to play with her siblings.

"What a savage daughter I have, how can she smile like that and say it was horrible" Nayeon sulked as cleaned up the table.
----------
A new update hope you all liked it!! Awshuu~