Date Pt. 2

Tzuyu- 5 years old
Chaeyoung- 2 years old
Dahyun- 2 years old
================

It was a peaceful day at their house, The kids we're awake in the living room dancing along to the song book they had.

The twins we're having fun dancing to the songs their listening comprehension is getting good now, so they react to what the song is singing.

Tzuyu was looking at her dongsaengs that were dancing and wanted to play a song too so she grabbed the book and changed the song that the twins we're dancing to.

The twins noticed and looked at their unnie they grabbed the book but Tzuyu was tugging at it too.

"Jamkkanman, I wanna play a song too" Tzuyu said explaining to the twins, but the twins tugged at it more and started whining.

"Y-You wanna die?" Chaeyoung babbled which caused Jeongyeon who just entered the room to be shocked.

"Who taught that to Chaengie?" Jeongyeon thought and concluded it was probably Nayeon when she is sometimes talking to the J-trio.

"Chewy-ah give the twins their song book please" Jeongyeon looked at Tzuyu but she just shook her head.

"I wanna play a song too" Tzuyu whined but then Dahyun started crying which caused Tzuyu to panic she didn't mean for her dongsaengs to cry.

"Mianhe Dubu, Unnie is sorry don't cry" Tzuyu gave the book back and hugged her dongsaeng tight.

Jeongyeon on the other hand was looking at the interaction of her kids, she adores them all so much, she looks back at the twins and followed their every move the twins did it was fascinating for Jeongyeon.

She didn't notice Nayeon was watching from a far and looking at Jeongyeon who looked at the twins so lovingly, she thought that maybe she could do what Tzuyu did for her last week.

A Date with the Twins.

Nayeon grinned at the idea, and sat beside her wife kissing her a good morning.

"Morning Jagi, looks like you're intrigued at the twins?" Nayeon teased Jeongyeon.

"H-ha...Ani I was just spacing out" Jeongyeon excused, she didn't like Nayeon seeing her being cheesy too much or soft she would get teased by the older for all eternity.

"Really spacing out while following where the twins are waddling around to?" Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon and placed her finger on her wife's chin.

"You can't fool me Jagi I know you have been looking at the twins these past few days, what are you thinking" Nayeon whispered as her face inched closer to Jeongyeon.

"T-they just looked cute and I c-cant help but be fascinated on how fast they learn and interact" Jeongyeon said as she was flustered by Nayeon, the older knew she still had this effect on her Wife after all these years.

"Omooo so adorable Jagi! I noticed a while ago you looked at them so lovingly, that is why I have a plan!" Nayeon said as she jumped for her seat and looked at Jeongyeon, her dual personality scares Jeongyeon sometimes.

"Okay what is your plan Jagi?" Jeongyeon asked curiously.

"Just like what me and Tzuyu did last week you'll be going on a date with the twins today" Nayeon squealed excitedly while Jeongyeon smiled at the idea.

"I like the idea Jagi, I want to have fun with the twins today and maybe bond with them more" Jeongyeon said excitedly.

"Okay get ready then I'll feed the kids while you take a bath" Nayeon said as she called the kids to eat.