The Twin Plague

Tzuyu- 6 years old
Chaeyoung- 3 years old
Dahyun- 3 years old

===================.

"Eomma Pali Pali! Don't put on make up you'll be sweaty when the game starts" Tzuyu said through the house as she waited for her Eomma Nayeon to go to preschool with her.

Today was Parents day at Tzuyu's school, Nayeon and Jeongyeon need to join her today but they were getting late, They woke up late today so they we're rushing to get to school on time.

"Yah Nayeon you should go with Tzuyu first at school I still need to wait for Jihyo to come" Jeongyeon said as she carried Chaeyoung.

"Okay, come on Tzuyu let's go" Nayeon said as she grabbed her purse while Tzuyu grabbes her backpack, they quickly left the apartment.

"Alright Chaengie...You and Dubu will stay here at home with Jihyo-Imo while we go with Chewy to her school arraseo?" Jeongyeon said as she bounced Chaeyoung on her hip.

"Ne~" Chaeyoung replied but then she sneezed which made Jeongyeon shocked.

'No no maybe it's just nothing Chaeyoung is fine'  Jeongyeon thought to herself but Chaeyoung kept sneezing.

"Omo are you okay baby?" Jeongyeon asked as Chaeyoung's nose was getting red now

"Hmm maybe you're coming down with a cold,we can't have Dahyun sick too it will be hard" Jeongyeon said as she looked at Chaeyoung.

*Ding Dong

"It's Jihyo-Imo Chaengie!" Jeongyeon said as she carried Chaeyoung to open the front door.

"Wah Chaengiee" Jihyo said as she grabbed Chaeyoung from her Eomma's arms and carried her too, which cause the girl to smile widely as she hugged her aunt.

"Where's Dahyun?" Jihyo asked as she doesn't see the hyper tofu clinging to her.

"Oh she's still asleep, but Jihyo I think Chaengie is coming down with a cold" Jeongyeon explained which caused Jihyo to look worriedly at Chaeyoung.

"Jinjja? well her nose looks red, Is Dahyun sick too?" Jihyo asked worriedly, she doesn't know if she will be able to handle two sick and fussy babies.

"Ani~ My plan is I should bring Dahyun with me to Tzuyu's school but no one would watch her because we would be playing games, So I will just ask the J-line to watch her I don't want Dahyun catching a cold too" Jeongyeon said as she packed some of Dahyun's stuff to bring at the Japanese's house, and went to the bedroom to grab her sleeping daughter.

"Hmm~ it's a good idea, we don't want the two of them sick at the same time, okay I'll take care of Chaengie" Jihyo said as she rubbed Chaeyoung's back.

"Thanks Ji, Bye and Goodluck" Jeongyeon said as she carried the sleeping Dahyun in her arms and went out the door, but Chaeyoung didn't notice that Jeongyeon already left with her twin.

"Okay just you and me Chaeng" Jihyo said lovingly at the girl and kissed her cheek.

==============

"Where is your Eomma Jeong!" It's gonna start soon, all the parents are here" Nayeon said as she tried calling her wife but no answer.

"Eomma ny teachers are here the games are about to start now" Tzuyu said as she pointed at the stage which showed all the teachers are there.

"Wah I finally found you" They heard someone behind them and it was Jeongyeon who was panting.

"Yah what took you so long?" Nayeon asked because Jeongyeon looked so stressed.

"Oh the twins are---" Jeongyeon was cut off by the teacher speaking.