Long Time Gone

Saxa Jutul

After Vidar Jutul suddenly went AWOL, the Jutul family followed and left for England where you were currently studying abroad.

You attended the most prestigious boarding school in London, England and your life took a turn for the better when Saxa Jutul showed up in your dorm room looking right at home. 

"Y/N, is that really you?" She dropped her bags and ran to embrace you. You grasp her tighter, not able to get over the fact she was really here. "Why didn't you tell me you left too?"

"I left several voicemails on your phone. And Magne forced me out of Edda before I could tell you in person."

"Sorry. Phone shattered as we were leaving. How'd you get into a school like this?" Saxa pulls away as a familiar figure appears in the doorway.

"I can be very persuasive." You drawl, teasing the blonde. "Hi, Fjor."

Saxa whirls around to face her 'brother'. "Mom and dad were wondering what's taking you so long to unpack. Now I know."

"Stop perving, Fjor." Saxa warns him. "Vidar and Ran would love to see you after all these years, Y/N."

"I'd love to say hello." You take her hand and walk down to the reception office where the Jutul parentals wait for their children. "Hello."

"Y/N, how good to see you!" Ran hugs you. "You got into an excellent school."

"I grew into my powers when I left Edda. That's how I managed to get onto the roster."

"Very clever. Treat my daughter well and we'll see you three on visiting day."

"I always treat her like a queen." You lean into her.

And you both end up climbing the social ladder and becoming Choni from Riverdale, the two queens of your army.