I Like It Heavy

Isolde
Smut

It was only meant to be an innocent kiss of friendship passing over into a first relationship, but Isolde's steadying grip on your lower back moved lower and your breathing turned heavy. Your steady heartbeat picks up and her tongue slides inside your mouth, practically begging to be in charge as her free hand wrapped around your throat, adding just enough pressure to assure you she was the dominant one.

When you both pulled away from the intense make out with swollen lips, still puffy from the biting, and a blushing face.
Her messy blue hair hangs in her face and she leans in close to you. "What are you thinking?" Her voice is seductive as she nibbles your ear, eventually biting when you don't answer her question.

"That I probably signed myself up for more than I expected." You squeak out. "Although Magne did say to go for it."

"What exactly did Magne get you to tell him?" Her piercing, blue-eyed gaze almost sets the answer's free, but you're not a bottom and you don't do submission.

Something within you switches and Isolde is the one under you now with eyes as wide as saucers.
"You may think you can top me, Isolde, but I'm no bottom and you've made a mistake." Your dominant hand wraps around her throat lightly and you can tell she's turned-on by the way her pupils react to your movement. You take her lips by surprise and battle her for dominance. "We may have joked around about this before, Isolde, but I love you, and now it's serious." Your tone turns monotonous.

"I love you too.

And you two have an interesting rest of your night with Erik just upstairs.