One Of Them Girls

SPN X Ragnarok

I did this for the Lost Boys, but have you ever wondered what Sammy and Dean-O would do if they were called to Edda, Norway due to the mysterious deaths of two people?

Edda Secondary School

"What are they doing here?" Fjor subtly nods his head to the FBI officers exiting their Impala. "That's not the sort of car I'd be caught in."

"Good thing you didn't have to be stuck with them for sixteen years." You mutter under your breath, embarrassed for the fact that your brothers were here investigating something. 

"What was that, Y/N?" Saxa leans in close.

All the students' attention goes to the officers as they stroll through the cafeteria and navigate their way to Ran's office. Saxa and Fjor focus their attention on you once the door is shut.

"Do you know them, Y/N?" Fjor grips your shoulder. "'Cuz it sounded like you do."

"Hands off, or you're not getting shit out of me." You recklessly threaten the Jotunn.

"Tell us everything." Saxa demands.

"Not here. It's too public." You say, glaring at the curious eyes. Your brothers exit the office and Ran makes eye contact with you, beckoning you over through a mental connection. "Hello, officers."

Dean chuckles and Sammy smiles. They loved having you play buddy-buddy with the citizens.

"Y/N was very close with Isolde and she was also the one to find her body, unfortunately." Ran explains. "I'll leave you to it."

"Thanks." Dean gives her a tight-lipped smile. "Damn, Y/N. High school, really?"

"A lot can happen in high school." You shrug. "I've gotten close with one of the richest families in this town."

"We've noticed." Sam smiles at your 'friends'. "I'm not getting a good feeling about Ran and her husband."

"You met Vidar?" You curl your top lip. "He's a piece of work."

"We think he may have something to do with the deaths." Dean says. "You up for a case, sister?"

"Sure, squirrel." You joke. "Good thing Cas isn't here. He'd be all about the nicknames."

"Hello." Castiel greets you, appearing from who-knows-where. "They can't see me, it's fine."

"We're solving a case, Cas." You tell him. "It's been too long."

"Where do we start?" He curiously asks. "Murdering the innocents?"

"Magne Seier." You harden your tone.

~W~

"The boy has his suspicions it was Vidar too." Dean slides back into Baby. "His brother was also admiring Baby."

"Laurits likes old cars." You say. "What's next?"

"Time for you to go into battle." Sam mutters. "And unearth your powers to defeat Vidar Jutul."

"I'm not becoming that person again." You cross your arms. "Let's go to the motel and figure something out."