the reunition

Y/n's POV

me and Mothra decided to go and look for Maddie by following the beacon that was made for the titans and it leads to the Boston baseball stadium so we stay in the clouds "little Russel it's Diane good news Godzilla is healed and Is heading where Ghidorah is" she says in the radio so I pick it up "roger that I found the orca's signal it's at the Boston baseball stadium my guess that's where Maddie is and Ghidorah will be there with Rodan and Godzilla will be as well" I tell her "roger that we'll let your father know think Mothra is up for a battle?" she asks "What do you say Mothra you ready for a fight?" I ask  her and she makes a sound that means yes "yea she's ready speaking of which I have eyes on ghidorah which means he's after sissy you guys ready?" I ask "it sounds like you might need backup Godzilla is on it's way and so are we" she says "okay we'll start it off here" I say "roger that little Russel" she says and I turn off my radio and put it in my backpack "alright Mothra let's do this Give them a little sunlight" I tell her and she makes her wings glow yellow and then brings it to the clouds for an entrance then we fly down and the glow stops and then we attack Rodan then Mothra flies down and let's me climb down I then look around for Maddie "SISSY!" I yell for her looking around I see someone running in rubble and it was Maddie so I run to her and hug her and she jumps "sissy" I say and she looks down and she looks surprised and picks me up "Y/n what are you doing here ya goober aren't you with dad?" she asks and I look at her "he knows I went to get a friend of mine" I tell her then ghidorah roars with anger and was about to blast us and then a blue blast hits then we look behind and see to see Godzilla and I look behind to see Mothra protecting us "Little Russel you there we thought you could use some backup because we are the backup over" she says in the radio "thanks Diane we gotta hide now keep them busy over" I tell her "roger that little Russel your mom and dad and some of our men are coming to find you over" she says "roger that over and out" I say "let's go sis now" Maddie says "MOTHRA HELP GODZILLA BY FIGHTING RODAN!" I tell her and she makes a noise in agreement and flies into battle and I grab Maddie's hand and lead her away I lead her to our house and take her to the backyard and up my treehouse we close it and I watch the battle through the window as I turn back inside I see Maddie covering her ears crying so I grab my radio and turn it on "Diane it's Y/n I found Maddie problem is the battle is near our house me and Maddie are in our tree house tell dad ASAP" I tell her "Roger that little Russel" she say as I look through the window to see Mothra stabbing Rodan with her stinger and then I see Godzilla on the ground and Mothra on top protecting him she heals him and flies to ghidorah but then they blast her and she disappears "MOTHRA NOOO!" I yell out my window and ghidorah seems to notice me and is about to blast me til Kevin slams his head on Ichi and Ni to make them stop I then see mommy and daddy with men on the ground "MOM DAD UP HERE" I yell to let them know where we are I grab Maddie's hand and take her down the ladder and we run to mommy and daddy and I hug them and so does Maddie "Little Russel you might wanna get outta there Godzilla is gonna activate his burning form soon" she says "roger that Diane we're on our way back right now" I tell her as we run through the city we get to the chopper but mommy gets stuck "Mommy!" I yell "MOM!" I hear Maddie "EMMA!" I hear dad yell I run to her "sweetie go with sissy and daddy" mom says "no I can't leave you I lost big brother I can't lose you either" I start to cry and she wipes my tears "I was gonna save this for your birthday but now might be a good time to give it to you" she says as she hands me a box I open it to see a music box with Mothra on it "goodbye my little moth" she says as Madison picks me up and I cry in her shoulder with the music box and doll in my hands that's when I hear mommy say something to ghidorah "long live the king" she says as I see Godzilla in his burning form that's when we lost mommy and Mothra I started to cry in Maddie's shoulder already missing her "hey kiddo you can say that she was in a 'BATTER' mood" daddy says and it makes giggle but in my heart I still miss her even after everything she has done I will always miss mommy and Mothra in my heart.

(XD I'm sorry everyone I had to do that pun I just had to get it outta my system but I gotta say we are getting closer to the ending since I missed 2 days of writing I'm gonna make up for those 2 days so I'm Gonna keep on writing and to make It better I will add another fanfics as a request that or a face reveal it's your choice let me know now on we go GALAXY OUT!)