lava bird

Y/n's pov

I wake up from my nap and fold up my blanket and put it in my backpack and my pillow too I then zip up my backpack and put it on my back I grab my moth doll I walk around to explore the place I accidentally bumped into someone so I look up to see Diane "well look who's awake how was your nap little Russel?" she asks so I give her a thumbs up she then picks me up "your daddy just woke up so I'm gonna take you to the control room okay?" she says so I nod as she carries me there I see a man there "Diane is that the one mark told us about?" the man asks and she nods "This is Y/n Russel or as I call her little Russel" she says "hello Y/n my name is Dr.Stanton but you can call me Rick" he says so I give him a shy wave Diane put's me down and I see a familiar face "Miss Chen" I say and run over to her she smiles at me "Hello little one how did you sleep?" she asks "good I met mister Serizawa and Godzilla found my moth doll and gave it back to me" I say she looks shocked but happy "it sounds like some of the titans like you almost like a little angel so I decided to get something just for you" she says and pulls out a box for me so I gently open it and see that it's a moth necklace.

Stanton but you can call me Rick" he says so I give him a shy wave Diane put's me down and I see a familiar face "Miss Chen" I say and run over to her she smiles at me "Hello little one how did you sleep?" she asks "good I met mister Serizawa and ...

(I finally know how to put pictures on here but this is what the necklace looks like)

I smile and she starts smiling as well "would you like me to put it on for you?" she asks and I nod and she put's It on around my neck I look at it and smile "thank you Miss Chen" I say "anything on the satellites?" I hear Diane say "Subs have Godzilla hauling butt off Argentina we lost monster 0 in a tropical storm over Brazil scanning the entire southern hemisphere" Rick says "Scan the northern" Diane says I then see a man looking at something so I walk over to him "Are you okay sir?" I ask and he looks at me "oh um no I just lost someone important to me" he says I see the woman that Ichi or Ni ate it was a Doctor her name was Vivienne graham "I know that lady" I say and he looks at me shocked "how?" he asks "she saved daddy in the plane but then Ichi or Ni ate her" I say he looks at me confused "who?" he says "the dragon has 3 heads the left one is Ni the middle one is Ichi and the right one is Kevin he's nice to me" I say "so did she get eaten?" he asks and I nod "Kevin's a really nice head I can see he's being force to do this" I say sad then Diane comes over "I know what I saw and I know she pulled that trigger" she says and I'm confused so I walk over "who?" I ask her and she see's me and smiles "hey kiddo" she says and the man looks confused "who is she?" he asks "my name is Y/n Russel sir what's yours?" I ask "Sam" he says "and you never know colonel Jonah could of forced her right?" he says "maybe he used Madison as leverage" rick says and I smile "Sissy!" I say happily and rick looks at me smiling "are you your sissy's girl" he asks me "yes sissy is my hero!" I say "no it has to be someone else" Sam says I then hear someone say Emma so I look behind me and see daddy I start running to him with my arms open "Daddy!" I say as I hug his leg and he picks me up while walking to the group again "it was Emma foster saw it right it was her no one forced her to" dad says "daddy is mommy joining the bad people?" I ask and he shakes his head no "so first she releases Mothra the monster 0 is anyone sensing a pattern here?" Diane asks "yes but not a good one it's as if she is trying to start a mass awakening" miss Chen says "Miss Chen is mommy doing this to help the bad people?" I ask and she looks at me "of course not she's just trying to do something the bad people are doing okay?" she says and I nod "is Mothra the giant larva?" I ask and Diane looks at me shocked "how did she know?" she says "I went inside it's compartment when it was attacking people and it calmed down when it saw me so I know larva's are part of the moths life cycle so it will turn into a cocoon then transform into moths" I say and she looks at me shocked "so is she your friend now?" she asks me so I nod "huh what do you know the kid is friends with Mothra" she says smiling "but why is she helping Jonah of all people to do it?" Sam asks "we'll ask her" mister Serizawa says "hi mister Serizawa" I say waving to him and he waves back "when we find her we'll ask her" he says as he put's his glasses on "so let's keep looking" he says I smile "yay we're gonna find mommy and sissy" I say excitedly Diane brings me over to the map thingy "Godzilla appears to be following the same path as Emma's osprey heading north over south America to here outpost 56 in Isla de Mara," she says and I finish her sentence "Mexico" I say and she looks at me amused "correct and we touch down there in ten minutes" she says "maybe he's looking for mommy to stop her from using the machine again" I say and daddy looks at me "maybe kiddo" he says "Dr.Serizawa we have a emergency call coming in from Isla de Mara" one of the ladies say "answer it" he says as she walks away the call was answered and I see a familiar face to make me smile "MOMMY!" I say in a happy tone and everyone looks at the screen "hi sweetie how's it with daddy?" she asks "good but I miss Maddie" I say "well she misses you too where did you get the necklace?" she asks and I point to miss Chen "she gave it to me as a gift it's a moth" I say and mommy smiles at me "mommy are you working with the bad people now?" I ask and she frowns "of course not sweetie I just gotta keep you and Maddie safe by listening to the man okay?" she says and I nod "I love you Y/n/n" she says "I love you too mommy" I say "can I talk to daddy now please?" she asks and I nod "before you do can you tell Maddie that I'm okay and that I miss her?" I ask and she nods then I walk over to miss Chen "where's Madison" dad says then she comes to the screen "Dad are you okay?" Maddie asks and my smile widens as I run to the screen again "MADDIE!" I say happy "hi Y/n are you okay?" I nod "I'm okay I miss you sissy" I say hugging my doll "I miss you too monkey" she says and I giggle "I'm not monkey I'm Y/n" I say while giggling and she giggles too "I love you Maddie" I say I heard Dr.Chen aw "I love you too Y/n/n" she says "I promise sis I'll be able to see you again okay" she says and I give her a thumbs up "okay let daddy and mommy talk now okay?" Maddie says and I nod while walking back to Dr.Chen she picks me up cause she saw me rubbing my eyes and I fell asleep again.

Timeskip just because I don't feel like typing in all that

I wake up in Miss Chens arms "good morning little monarch how did you sleep?" she asks me "good" I say I see the window where I see smoke "got a catchy name for this one?" Sam asks "Mister firebird" I say and he shakes his head "no I don't know about that name" he says "Local legends call it Rodan the fire demon" she says "you mean fire Dino?" I ask her and she nods at me "you can call it that if you want" she says and I nod looking out the glass again "GUYS remember that tropical storm where we lost monster 0 it's changing direction and guess where it's heading now?" he says "Hawaii?" I say and he shakes his head "impossible no storm can do that" rick says "unless it's no storm" Miss Chen says "Kevin!" I say happy they look at me shocked "wait what now?" Sam says "she gave the heads names the right one is the one she calls Kevin" mister Serizawa says and I nod "Okay then what does she call the other 2 heads?" Sam asks "The middle one is Ichi and the left one is Ni and they were being mean to Kevin" I say "huh nice names kid" Sam says "Kevin doesn't wanna hurt anyone Ichi and Ni are making him be mean but he's really nice" I say as I look out the window "if I could talk to them maybe I could talk to this one?" I say "I don't think so little Russel this one already looks like it joined the dark side" Diane says I then see Rodan eat the pilot and destroying ships "We gotta let them" I say "WAIT WHAT!" I hear rick yell "if it's on the evil side he might have some good left in him that and we know that if he does" I say and Dr.Chen finishes "Then he might be able to battle monster 0 little monarch your genius" she says I see lightning and then see Kevin in the storm I wave to him through the glass "HI KEVIN!" I say he seems to notice and shakes his head in hello I smile and giggle we then fly underneath Kevin and almost hit water but go back in the air "Jesus they're killing each other" rick says and I get worried and go to him "is Rodan hurting Kevin?" I ask him and he shakes his head no "just an expression kiddo" he says and I nod Sam takes daddy somewhere "Where is daddy going?" I ask miss Chen "he's going to fix the hanger door" she says and I nod as I listen to the call about a bomb that kills all life "NO sir you can't what about my sister and mommy!" I say and he looks at me "colonel who is this kid and why is she on board with you guys" he asks "this is marks other daughter Y/n we saved her mostly she just ran to us" she says "well kid I'm sorry but don't you want this to be all over?" he asks me "no I want to save life including butterflies and moths" I say to him "well sorry doctor the missle is already on it's way you did your part but it didn't work" he says and hangs up as I hear a blast "miss Chen is the missle going to destroy the moths and butterflies?" I ask her and she nods and I start to cry as she embrace's me in a hug "I am so sorry little monarch" I then look out the window to see Godzilla and immediately stop crying and start smiling and run to the window and I see him fight Kevin and I become scared I then noticed the missle "KEVIN GODZILLA NO!" I yell and start crying again but It must have stopped only whatever hit that area then I see Kevin fly out from the water "Kevin" I start smiling again but no Godzilla "he's gone" I hear rick say and I start crying again if he lost that means the dragon is the new king I hear a really loud call I see on the screen it's more titans "It's Ichi and Ni it's there alpha call he's the new alpha that's why the titans are doing this but there is 2 that aren't listening to him" I say and they look at me "who?" rick asks me "Mothra and Godzilla he's still alive he's just resting" I say "my sister she can help us find Mothra" miss Chen says "If your sister is going I wanna go too please" I say "okay then we keep an eye out for her okay?" Miss Chen says I open my backpack and prepare my wings on my back and take off my jacket to reveal my moth shirt, I'm gonna avenge you Godzilla.

(KAPOW another galactic chapter is finished and I finally know how to put pictures on here anyways just letting everyone know the reader is a smart kid that's how she knows this and it's also another day with my hurting fingers from writing this cause seriously they hurt anyways I hope ya'll are enjoying this and like I said I might add a flashback it's up to you guys let me know comment if you want me to add a flashback anyways I'm gonna get some sleep because it's 2 in the morning night everybody GALAXY OUT!)