Mothra rises

Y/n's pov

I notice on the screens that all the titans have gone crazy all because of Ichi I then notice something on the screen "There it's Mothra it looks like she's getting ready for her cocoon stage" I say then I see miss Chen with someone that looks like her so I walk over to her "Miss Chen who's she?" I ask her and she looks at me "this is my twin sister ling mine is Ilene she'll be taking you to where Mothra's cocoon is" Ilene says "it is nice to meet you little butterfly" ling says and I give her a shy wave "she's a big fan of moths and butterflies and her big sister Madison" Ilene says "I see but don't worry we'll find your sister I promise" ling says and I smile "alright have fun and be nice to her please she's still new to this" Ilene says "miss Ilene if I may ask what is Kevin?" I ask her "he is a long lost legend we call Ghidorah" she says and I look surprised "are you ready to see Mothra little butterfly?" ling asks me and I nod "bye Diane bye daddy" I say waving goodbye to them and they wave back as we fly to the waterfall I open my backpack and take out my video dad gave me when I was 2 so I play it and I see mommy holding me as I watch the video but daddy goes to get someone out the hospital door "are you ready to meet your baby sister kiddo's?" dad says in the video and they nod I see dad open the door to mommy's room and Andrew and Madison walk in and Madison was the first to see me "what's her name?" she asks mommy in the video "how about Y/n?" she asks them in the video and they nod "mommy can I hold baby sis?" Maddie asks mom and she nods so dad put's the camera next to Madison and takes me from mom and handing me to Maddie and he picks the camera up again "hello I'm your big sister Maddie" she says and in the video I open my eyes and look at her and smile "Andrew do you wanna sit next to Madison?" he asks him and he nods in the video and Maddie kisses my forehead and Andrew sits next to her "this is your big brother Andrew" Maddie says in the video and I start to tear up from watching the video Maddie looks at the camera and smiles while waving at the camera "baby sister if your watching this I love you til the end of time" Maddie and Andrew says and the video stops I didn't even notice there was one more so I play it "so we have a bear problem and we have a little moth flying around too" mom says while recording she reaches the top of the stairs to see Andrew Madison and daddy dressed and bears and he looks at mommy while she was recording "Trespasser little cubs let's get her" dad says while they run to her and she ends up on the floor "RAWR bear hugs and kisses" dad says and they end up laughing "hey what's that?" Maddie points to the floor and mom turns the camera around and it points to me in a moth costume when I was 2 months old "it's a little moth" mommy says in the video as they get up and I noticed Maddie and crawled to her in the video and she picks me up "don't hurt her she's only a baby moth" she says as she kissed my forehead "I love you baby sister" she says as I hear mom and dad aw in the background and I start to giggle and the video stops I noticed miss ling was next to me "was that your brother and sister?" she asks me and I nod "Andrew he died when I was 3 months old and Maddie became my guardian angel" I say and she looks shocked "how did he die?" she asks me and I start to tear up "during the Godzilla attack when he was defeating the aliens that steal nukes he got stomped on when daddy couldn't find him" I tell her and she wraps her arms around me in a hug "it's okay little one we are here by the way" she tells me and I nod and put the video back in my bag and zip it up putting it on my back I walk off the ship and see the cocoon and I take out my camera and take a picture me and miss ling noticed something it was already hatching like it got a sign or something and we see Mothra's legs and then her beautiful wings and she must of recognized me cause she makes a happy noise ling pulls her hood down and I keep my wings on "Mothra we need your help you see Godzilla is down and king Ghidorah took his throne we know he's still alive so we need your help so we can save him with a nuke and defeat Rodan and Ghidorah can you help us?" I ask her and she makes a noise that means yes "we need to find Godzilla's location do you think you can show us where it is for my daddy?" I ask her and she makes an agreement noise and put's her wing down I look confused "do you want me to get on you?" I ask and she keeps it down for a yes so I go up her wing and hang on to her when she put's her wings up and she starts flying to where my dad might be I see his location and she starts glowing for daddy to see I then hear something on my radio "Mothra queen of the monsters" It was Ilene so I grab my radio and turning it on "hi guys it's Y/n come in over" I say in the radio "Y/n but how?" I hear her say "trust me I know Mothra let me on her back it's amazing up here anyways just follow her she's gonna show us where Godzilla is to heal him over" I say "ten four little monarch I guess she must really trust you" she says "she does follow us we'll show you where he is" I say "roger that Monarch" I hear her say "okay Mothra show us where Godzilla is" I tell her and she flies for us to know where he is and activates a beam "a god beam nice job Mothra" I tell her "Ilene you need to find the beam it's a god beam it'll show you where he is over" I tell her "okay little Russel" I hear a new voice "Diane?" I ask "yep it's me we'll be good here you and Mothra head to find Maddie so that way we'll meet you there over" she says "roger that" I tell her "okay Mothra let's go and find Maddie" I tell her and she flies away from the ship.

(KAPOW another chapter complete anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter I feel like we're close to the end to figure out what happens at the ending but still it looks like we get to find Maddie early by the looks of it to even make it feel better I'll add A BASEBALL PUN idk I just wanted to do that anyways I'll see you later GALAXY OUT)