triple dragon dare

Y/n's POV

the bad man took me, mommy, and sissy to someplace when the hatch door opened I saw snow the bad man came up to me "little one do you know where we are?" he asks and I shake my head no "why we are in a place called Antarctica a place with snow" he says but he still scared me we were escorted in a building with Maddie and mommy when we got to our location I see a 3 headed dragon thingy the scary man looked at me "do you know what that is?" he ask and I shake my head no while clinging to Maddie in fear "this here is a titan that is trapped but also it's going to be the new king" he said and that scared me even more "Dr.Russel that black suit case is what you will use to awaken this gorgeous creature" he says "NO you can't she promised she would only use it to find the beluga whales" I yell but mommy grabs her black suitcase "mommy please don't do it what if something bad happens?" I say "Y/n/n I'm doing this keep you safe and Maddie as well" she says and pecks my forehead before she activates it I look at Maddie "sissy what is that?" I ask her and she looks at me "they call it monster 0" she says I see the scary guy's men get drills to release it from the ice while mom analyzes it "come on ash make it snappy" the scary guy says then I hear a beep "detinator ready" he says the scary guy tells them "let's go" mommy comes to Maddie and me "come on Maddie we gotta go" mom says Maddie picks me up the guy tells us to move I cuddle up in Maddie's grip more we walk until we heard an explosion so I started crying and Maddie looks at me "mom where's Y/n's backpack?" she asks mom and mom hands her a F/c backpack with a monarch butterfly pattern on it Maddie opens it and grabs sound proof headphones "Y/n/n these are sound proof they'll block out any loud noises keep them on til we get outta here okay?" she says and I nod with the headphones on and we start walking again we keep going til we see soldiers that work with daddy Maddie screams so I stay calm I get out of Maddie's grip and put my hands up "hold your fire!" one of them say "it's okay kiddo you can put your hands down we're not gonna harm you or the mother and sibling your father sent us to get you" a women says and I put my hands down and smile "Daddy!" I say Maddie picks me up again and runs with mommy we keep going til we stop to see daddy "LET THEM GO!" dad says the scary man with a sniper aims at him but someone else shoots him and he's down I look where the shot was and see the women from before and then I see daddy with a gun so I let out a big smile "Daddy!" I say happily he see's me and smiles but then the scary man aims a gun at daddy "mark" mommy says "Emma, Madison, Y/n let's go" he says "Daddy" I smile "let's go Maddie Y/n Emma come on" he says "Daddy I'm scared" I say "it's okay sweetie your gonna be okay" I smiled when daddy said that "Madison just walk to me now" he says while Maddie walks to him "come on honey" dad says "Maddie" mom says she stops but then walks back to mommy "SIS NO PLEASE!" I yell and start crying reaching for daddy but somehow I escape Maddie's grip and run towards daddy and hug his leg crying while mommy grabs some kind of switch dad then picks me up and holds me in his arm while still aiming for the gun mommy and daddy look at the ice and I start to get scared "I'm sorry sweetie" mom says I start to get scared mommy tells dad "run" and activates the mini bombs that breaks the ice I then see the lady holding on the railing bar and then daddy runs and takes me into the elevator and pushes the button to go up but then daddy's army friends saved the lady hanging onto the railing "Dang it" daddy says and stops where they were "COME ON HURRY" dad says "is that lady okay?" I ask "I'll be okay little one" she says I open my backpack and give her a Root Beer lollipop and she takes it "thank you little one Mark I like this kid she's a little angel" she says and daddy nods as we go up the elevator Daddy's crew runs and the lab falls down the ice and the ice starts cracking and breaking daddy falls and drops me and I get scared cause of the fire and explosions (A/n the readers headphones fell off) I look around to try and find dad "DADDY WHERE ARE YOU!" I yell I then look at the hole and see yellow light then I start crying I see a woman who looks like she's from japan come to me "Are you okay little one?" she asks me and I shake my head no "I can't find daddy" I say with tears coming down my eyes as she picks me up "Is your name Y/n Russel?" she asks and I nod yes then she wipes the tears away I then see a tail rise out of the ice it has spikes on it I then see 2 heads pop out then I see a 3rd head it's a 3 headed dragon with 2 spike tails then I see the soldiers running back as the woman put's me down I run to the dragon "Y/N NO!" the woman yells I think one of the heads are nice (Kevin) I then see it's wings come out and it roars one of the dragon heads was nice I then see daddy trying to look for me then the dragon head looks at me and put's it's head down "Hello my name is Y/n what's yours?" I ask it and it was nice so I decided to name it "how about I call you Kevin?" I ask and it looks like he Agrees til one of the heads hit's Kevin "NO BAD DWAGON HEAD BE NICE TO KEVIN!" I yell and he looked mad "your name will be Ichi" I say then I look at the left head "and yours will be Ni" I say smiling then daddy runs to me and picks me up and runs into the plane and put's me in a seat "where are we going?" I ask "to the base" dad says and I smile "Y/n this is Dr.Chen and that's colonel Diane Foster" dad says "Hello again" I say while waving "thank you for the lollipop little Russel" Diane says "your welcome do you want one miss Chen?" I ask "sure" she says so I open my backpack and grab a bubblegum flavored lollipop and hand it to her and hand daddy a mango one "thank you little one your daughter is really nice mister Russel" Miss Chen says "she really is" dad says I yawn and take my butterfly blanket out from my backpack and grab butterfly pillow too and zip my backpack up and lay the pillow on Diane's lap and cover myself up with my blanket and cuddle up to my moth doll and close my eyes I hear daddy and his friends talking "must of made her tired I can also see she like butterflies and moths" Diane says "she does she's been obsessed with them ever since she saw her first butterfly when she was 2 years old and her first moth when she was 2 months old" dad says "well it's a good thing cause she is beautiful and kind like a butterfly" Miss Chen says "she is so adorable she reminds me of a beautiful angel" Diane says and then I fall asleep.

(BANG another chapter is done seriously though my fingers are worn out WHEW who knew writing would hurt fingers but this was a long story don't worry I'll prepare the next chapter when I wake up in the morning cause why not anyways I hope you enjoy I'm gonna get some sleep night guys GALAXY OUT)