Mothra's awakening pt 1

present

Y/n's POV

I wake up hugging my stuffed butterfly doll I get out of bed and walk downstairs to the kitchen where Madison is looking at her computer I still cannot believe I am now her little 3 year old sister and her favorite sibling I walk over to her "Good morning big sis" I say she looks down and notice's that I was awake "Morning little sis how did you sleep?" she Asks and I give her a thumbs up I like to help sis and mommy around the house that's when I smelt something "MADDIE THE STOVE!" I yell then the smoke alarm goes off and she looks at the stove "OH SHOOT" she says and she takes the pan off the over and mommy comes downstairs "Maddie?" she asks "Good morning mom I made breakfast eggs bacon and toast" she put's the pan in the sink while mom turned off the smoke detector and gets the toast out "what do you recommend I eat first bacon or toast?" she asks "definitely the toast sorry Y/n/n looks like there won't be bacon today" she says "Aw man I was excited to eat some bacon" I say and mom just noticed I was awake "Good morning Y/n/n how was it last night?" she asks while pressing a kiss on my forehead I give her a thumbs up "thank you for breakfast what are you doing on your computer Maddie?" she asks "I was looking at recipes" she says "on how not to burn bacon?" she says "dad's been emailing me again" she says "DADDY!" I yell and she looks at me and smiles and giggles "yea little sis it's daddy" Maddie says mom looks at her and asks "did you email him back yet" and Maddie replies with "no I was going to but I miss him" I pat her back "he's in a safe place plus to make you feel better I finished it" mom says and brings out a black suitcase "are you sure it'll work?" Maddie asks "will I get to see the beluga whales again mommy?" I ask her she looks at us and smiles at us "it'll work and maybe we'll be able to see them again" mom says that's when we felt a rumble it was like and earthquake "sis get under here hurry" Maddie says and I go under where mommy and sissy went it kept rumbling and Maddie embraced me with her arms while I cry in her chest cause I was scared when the rumbling stopped mommy's walkie talkie went off "Dr.Russel come in over?" mommy's employee says on her radio "I'm on my way" she says in her radio "Maddie get your sister dressed and meet me at the front door" mom says Maddie takes me upstairs and grabs 2 outfits "okay sis do you want the moth one or the jaguar one?" Maddie asks holding out 2 outfits I point to the moth one and she put's the shirt on me with a cute light orange skirt and she put's my hair in a side braid and she hands me my moth doll "okay ready to go see mommy's job?" sissy asks and I nod yes she picks me up and takes me to where mom's car is and buckles me up in my car seat and she goes to the front seat "you ready sweetie?" mom asks and I nod and we head down the road to where mom works.

(BAM another chapter done and if your asking I did shoot cause I never cussed before pls don't be mad I never cussed and never will but anyways I will work on part 2 tomorrow because I it is 10pm where I live and there was a thunderstorm so I will work on it tomorrow btw I am making the reader a fan of Mothra if you do not like that the reader can be a fan of any titan I'm outta her GALAXY OUT)