the kings battle

Y/n's POV

I woke up and noticed we didn't take off I sit up and rub my eyes then I see daddy scared "daddy what's happening?" I ask "sweetie it's okay they're is just an error with the propellers" he says I look out my window and see Kevin licking the ice it must be ice cream for him but then Ichi roars at him poor Kevin I hear Diane say something about urgent extract then he was closer to us so I go across to the other seat and look out that window in fear and see the helicopter mommy and sissy was in and I cry for her they hit the copter we were in and one of them hit the window I scream and start crying while holding my moth doll Dr.Chen must of noticed and embraced me "it's gonna be okay little one I promise" she says I then look out my window and saw something they stopped hitting the helicopter it's almost like they were scared almost I look again too see something glowing blue in the ice trying to break out the blue glow breaks out of the ice and I see glowing blue spike on a giant dinosaur? I then knew who it was "GODZILLA!" I said while smiling it walks towards the 3 headed dragon and I hear them roar again then I hear Godzilla roar like he was protecting us and the dragon goes towards Godzilla preparing to fight him "EVERYBODY HOLD ON!" I hear Diane yell as I hold on to my doll then I noticed Godzilla hit the helicopter while heading towards Kevin and his brothers and it starts spinning and I fell off my seat and hit my arm on the floor "Y/n are you okay?" I hear miss Chen ask I put a thumbs up in the air "I'm okay" I say I look out the window to see Godzilla biting Ni as Ichi bites Godzilla andd Kevin just roars like he was scared and they kept fighting I saw Ni's head about to hit the ice and make it hit us then miss Chen holds onto me so I don't fall off again as the helicopter starts spinning again and it stops but I noticed I must of dropped my moth doll "MY DOLLIE!" I yell trying to reach it but we hit the edge of the ice and I fall again 'I'M STILL OKAY!" I yell standing up with my moth doll then Diane tells us to evacuate I then see daddy trapped "MISS CHEN HELP DADDY!" I yell she looks "I'm stuck" he says as me and miss Chen try to help daddy I look out the window and see Godzilla fall and roars at the them again miss Chen moves the wires while daddy escapes "I GOT IT GO!" I hear someone says daddy then picks me up and rushes out of the copter then I noticed I left something in there when the plane fell "daddy my doll was in there" I say crying as he tries to calm me down and Miss Chen noticed my doll was in there but then Ichi shocked Godzilla and he was glowing blue again and he fires a blue blast out of his mouth but Kevin and his brothers dodged it and they shock Godzilla with lightning and he hits something else as we run then blast Godzilla off as we ran I heard him roar and then one of them ate the lady an Ichi breaks the ice in his mouth I escape my dads grasp and run to Kevin "NO Kevin please stop they're nice people!" I yell to him he looks down with a look like he was apologizing like he didn't wanna do it then blasts hit them and I look to see the force in planes that work for daddy hitting them and they block it with they're wings and I see daddy trying to run to me but the blast blocks him and he hits his back on the truck "DADDY!" I yell and then they fly off as Godzilla roars at them and Godzilla seem to noticed me I thought he was gonna stomp on me like brother but instead he hands me something I look and see it was my moth doll he saved It "My doll!" I say happily as I take it gently and hug it "Thank you mister Godzilla for saving my doll" I say it roars as a your welcome and goes back in the water I run and look for daddy and then I see a man who looks like he's from where Miss Chen is from "are you alright little one?" he asks I nod "I can't find daddy" I say and he looks around for him "well my name is Serizawa what is yours?" he asks me "Y/n" I say he nods as he picks me up and takes me inside while they try and find daddy I open my backpack and grabs my picture of me with daddy mommy sissy and brother when I was a newborn when Maddie and Andrew 1st met me I still have the video daddy made me when I was 1st met by my siblings Maddie held me and kissed my forehead I didn't even cry I just smiled I miss that day that's when people came in here with daddy so I put's the picture back in my bag and zip it and run to him "is he okay?" I ask "don't worry little Russel he's okay" Diane says and I smile but then I yawn and grab my blanket and pillow and I cuddle up with my doll and I let sleep take me over.

(WOW that was actually a pretty good chapter I got even shocked there whew my question is who's next is it Rodan who knows also I looked up the names of which dragon head was which for ghidorah Ni is the left head middle is Ichi and the right is the nice one who is really adorable Kevin but anyways I might add a flashback again but I'm letting you guys decide If I should or not but anyways I'm outta here GALAXY OUT!)