15 Filler

John and I were late to class today, we got held up at English trying to fix a bloody whiteboard.

We take the stairs two at a time to try and make it to the classroom faster.

"what you got planned for today then?" John asks, trying to break the silence.

"Not much, probably just gonna have them do some quizzes." I answer truthfully.

John nods.

He goes to speak again but I cut him off with a sharp "Shh!"

I strain my ears to hear the voice that caught my attention.

It's coming from the computer suite.

I move closer and I can hear an un familiar voice.

"Oh children... The things you will see..." I hear, the voice sounds male, deep, but it has a slight hint of amusement to it.

I take a glance into the class and see every single on of the computers with the same, green screen.

"John!" I whisper-yell, beckoning him over.

John looks at me weirdly but comes trodding over quietly.

He looks into the classroom and concern etches over his face.

Suddenly we see all the kids typing rapidly in unison, I look over to the teacher, I've definitely not seen him before.

He's stood there with a wide smirk, staring at all of the kids.

"That's not concerning at all." I whisper sarcastically.

The students all have headphones on, eyes glued to the screen, typing at such a fast pace my eyes can't keep up.

The screen is a bright green, there's a hovering dice off to the right side and there's strange symbols on the dice and off to the left.

"I-I don't.. Understand... This doesn't look like anything on the curriculum." my voice let's out, full of worry for the students.

"No." John agrees with me.

"No, it doesn't." he finishes.

After a short while of staring hopelessly at the class, John and I get back to our own class.

"Hi! We're here! Sorry for being.. Uh... 15 minutes late!" I sputter once John and I arrive at my classroom, full of waiting students.

"You two have fun in the jannie's or something?" Lauren teases boredly, her head resting on her hand.

"Yeah, no. That's a demerit for you, Lauren." I state, my cheeks hinting at a pink.

"Cheers, sir." Lauren teases again.

"Yeah? You're welcome!" I tease back.

"Right! Everyone has phones on them, right? We're gonna play Kahoot! So partner up please!" I announce, causing the class to let out a collective "Oh get in!" making John and I smile slightly.

When I get home I collapse into myself against my front door.

My legs fold in and my head rests on my knees, my hands laid aimlessly at my sides and my tousled hair strewn askew.

"Nah. Screw this." I mutter, my face dead serious, eyes blank.

I stand and find a small bag to carry my needed objects.

A torch, my phone, gloves, and a pocket knife.. Just incase.

I stride out my front door with fresh, dark clothes on and donning my utility bag. Away to the school for my own personal break-in I guess.

--yes, I changed the cover. Yes I like it and I hope yall do too.
I left this as a smaller chapter because one my mind is blank, two, it's 2 minutes past midnight and three I need an entire chapter for this part.
Have fun bbs