The Big Question

Chris, you, and a couple of friends are going to the beach today to hang out.

"YN you ready cause we gotta get going" Chris yelled from downstairs

"Ok I'm done now. I'm coming downstairs right now" you said walking downstairs in your bikini top and some ripped booty shorts.

"Finally lets go"

After a few minutes yall arrived at the beach to music. Everyone was having fun turning up, dancing, swimming, and just having a great time.

"CHYNA MY NIGGA" you yelled being all ghetto

"YN MY BITCH" chyna said jumping on top of you goving you a big hug

After a few hours passed by the sun started to set

"YN baby come here" Chris said holding both of your hands and everybody started crowding around.

"YN the first day i laid eyes on you i knew it was love at first sight. You've been holding me down since day one. Even tho we've been through some ups and downs i still love you and always will. Your my best friend, my baby, my girl, and soon to be my wife. All I'm asking is will you marry me?"

"Yes" you said starting to tear up. As he put the ring on your finger everyone started cheering. He got up and connected yall lips together. You could hear everyone in the background clapping, screaming, and cheering. You both finally pulled apart and went home to celebrate if you know what I mean.