Club Night

Now you and Chris are at the club in the VIP section turning up.

"Damn YN I never knew you could twerk like this sheesh all that ass gon make you get the business tonight."Chris said licking his lips

"Boy please now you know you can't handle ass of this"

"Lets see bout that"

Then Nasty Remix came on and you went Crazy. You pulled Chris to dance floor and started grinding on him making him hard. You started teasing him feeling on him making him even weak. "Don't start shit you won't finish" he whispered loud enough for you to hear. You took Chris to the private rooms in the back and pushed him in the bed.

You started climbing on top kissing on his neck. A few grunts escaped. You took both his and your shirts off. Chris flipped over having him on top. You and Chris had a full makeout session for a good 15 minutes. He started kissing down to yo neck to yo chest leaving hickeys behind.

"I know you want this dick" he said with a smirk on his face. He then ripped both yo jeans and panties off leaving you there naked. Without an warning he started eating you out making a loud moan escape from you mouth.

He then put to fingers inside still eating you out. Your moans filled the room. You then couldn't take it anymore. "Chris just give it to me already" you said. He did what he was told and started pumping in and out of you.

"YN who's pussy is this?" he asked while pounding in and out of you. You couldn't even answer and Just stopped and did one long stroke in you making you have a big arch in yo back. "Y-YOURS DADDY" you moaned in pleasure.

"That's what I thought" he said. He then rolled you on top so you could ride him. While grinding your hips while grinding him his grunts filled the room. He then nutted all inside you. You laid right next to him trying to catch your breath. "Damn round 2?" he asked but by the time you fell asleep. He chuckled to his self eventually falling asleep too.