Beg For It

So you were at ur friend with benefits Chris house. you both was on the couch watching men in black 2. then all of a sudden u feel something up your thigh and you see Chris hands. you slapped it aways.

"Come on baby. y acting like that" he says with a smirk on his face. then he does it again but this time on ur upper thigh. he starts to take off ur shorts and panties with his teeth. he takes his shirt off and so do you. he starts to kiss on your neck down to your chest all of a sudden you he long wet tounge in side of you.

his tounge swirrling inside of you faster. you hold on to the sheets and arching your back.

"C-CH-CHRIS JUST DO IT ALREADY, ST-STOP TEASING!" saying as your moan trying to get the sentence out.

he whispers and your and says in a sexy tone "imma make you beg for it, illl give you what you need only if you say please."

"DADDY PLEASE!"

with no warning he slammed inside of you making you moan.

"CH-CHRIS GO F-FASTER" you stutter trying to get the words out as hes thrusting inside of you

"sorry what was that" he teased you

"GO FASTER CHRIS!"

 "i cant hear"

"CHRIS GO FASTER PLEASE!" you trying to give hime what you want

then he did as you said and went faster, harder, and deeper making you moan even louder. then yall finially climaxed and caught yall breath.

he turned to you and said "ready for round two"