Birthday sex

This story is dedicated to the bad August Alsina. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUGUST!!!!!!

I woke up feeling excited,happy,and brand new. Its a nigga birthday. I went downstairs to see my beautiful girl YN cooking some breakfast. I wrapped my arms around her and kiss her on her neck.

"Happy birthday baby" she said smiling and pecking me on the lips

"Thanks babe. mmmmm I'm sooo hungry"

She gave me a plate with eggs,bacon,sausage, and pancakes.

"I'm not hungry for that" I said putting a smirk on my face.

"uh uh august it to early for that and plus u ain't getting non of this"

"You sure about that"

I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her passionately. I picked her up bridal style and went upstair to our room not breaking the kiss.

I lay her down on the bed took off my T-shirt off of her and leaving her there in her bra and panties. I kissed on her neck down to her chess as she moan which was turning me on.

I took off my boxers and grabbed a condom and unhooked her bra and ripped her panties off with my teeth.

I started to tease her by just sticking the tip of my manhood.

"STOP TEASING AUGUST!" she yelled

"Beg"

"DADDY PLEASE"

I smashed inside of her making her gasp. The harder and deeper I go the louder her moans fills the room. Her pussy was getting tight as fuck so I put on of her legs on my shoulder as I kept thrusting in and out of her. I put her other leg on my free shoulder going faster and deeper. After hours of having birthday sex we finally climaxed.

"I love you baby" I said trying to catch my breath

"I love you too as and happy birthday"