Make Up Sex

"CHRIS YOUR SUCH AN IDIOT YOU ALWAYS FUCK UP EVERYTHING. ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS BUT NOOOOOOOOOO YOU JUST WENT OUT AND FUCKED WITH A BITCH BEHIND MY BACK!!!!!!!!" You said yelling at him

Then you try to run up stair but it was too late Chris grab you and slammed you against the wall. "Baby I'm sorry I couldn't help it. I was drunk we do stupid stuff when we drunk" He says. "NIGGA SHUT UP. STOP WITH THE BEING DRUNK ACT. THATS WHAT YOU ALWAYS S-". He cuts you off by smashing y'all lips together. He picks you up and puts you on the kitchen counter. He takes off both of y'all shirts and kisses you on your neck down to your chess causing you to slip a small moan out your mouth. He brings you up stairs to y'all bedroom and slams you on the bed. He takes off your bra starts to suck on your right nipple and massages the left. He whispers into your ear "you ready YN?" You nodded your head and unbuttons your pants and starts to take them off along with your thong. He slips his tongue inside of you and swirling it around making you moan. With no warning he slammed inside of you making moan even louder. "I want the neighbors to know my name" he says to you in a sexy voice. "CCCC-CHRIS" you said trying to catch your breath. He starts to go even faster harder and deeper. You started t moan even louder that he had to cover your mouth. After a couple of hours y'all finally climax. "YN" he says you of breath "Y-Yeah" "Do you forgive me now?" He asked and you respond "yes". He looks at you with a smirk on his face and says "ready for round two?"