Make Love

You and Chris are having a movie night with yall friend's tyga. Chyna, trey, and diana.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaas girl yaaaaaaaaaas beat her dry weave headed ass, shit maybe that beat up might make her weave moisturize." You said getting all hype and shit

"What the fuck. YN calm yo ass down its just a movie" Chris said laughing while everyone else just there dying.

"Ok and. That bitch need a lesson."

"Well it looks like it's gettinf late so we gonna head out." Tyga said

After the movie was done trey diana left and you were sleep on Chris shoulder. He started to slide his hand down in his sweat pants you were wearing and stick a finger inside you amd started pumping it in and out. You gasp and woke up mean mugging Chris and taking his hand out side of you.

"Yo freaky ass"

"But i want you YN and i know you want me to" He whispered in your ear liking inside your ear lobe.

He started kissing on your neck while moans escaped from your mouth. He begin to undress including you. All you saw was lust in his eyes.

"We finna be making love tonight like its the last time"

Without a warning he slid inside you making deep long slow strokes. Your moans filled the room. His grunts were turning you on.

"Mmmmmmmm baby go faster" you moaned in pleasure

He did as you said and went faster and faster every second.

"Let the neighbors now my name"

"Chris daddy your name is Chris"

He began pounding you as hard as he could. After hours of making love yall finally climaxed and drifted to a deep sleep.