The Hidden Truth

Error pov

I woke up in a bed rolled in a blanket like a burrito. Blue was asleep on to of me and strech was spooning me from behind. I tried getting out but only managed to fall of the bed and to hit my face on the floor. I rolled out of the room and into the corridor where I was met by a very surprised dream.

Error : HeY dREam.
Dream : hey...
Error : CouLD YoU PlEaSE hElP mE oUt?
Dream : huh sure but how did you end up here?
Error : I ThINk bLUe oR StrEcH diD iT
Dream : blue or strech you say? Sorry but I don't want to make them upset. I'm putting you back in bed.

And he did it. So here I am in a burrito blanket waiting for my big brothers to wake up. I was about to fall asleep again whe I remembered something. I could change my legs in a snake tail and slither (sorry I'm French) out of this burrito.
Once I was out I choose to stay in my lamia form because it was much better than my legs. I put strech's hoodie on and hid my face because I wanted and I was cold.

I was slithering in the kitchen searching for chocolate slipping my snake tongue out to smell the air

I was slithering in the kitchen searching for chocolate slipping my snake tongue out to smell the air. I found cross's chocolate and ate it. I started dozing off so I went on the couch, coiled myself on it and went to sleep.

-minutes later-

I woke up to an ear piercing scream from sypho and aube (my oc's UwU). 3 minutes later I was cornered by ink trying to make me go in a cage he made. When he finally got me in I curled up in a ball and whimpered. Scared of what they could do to me, a problem with this form is that I couldn't talk normally I could only hiss and make snake noises. Everything went down hill when blue and strech came running in asking if anyone saw me. Welp I'm gonna be in here for long if no one speak parseltongue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I was wondering what ships do you want in this book?

Errink

Errormare

Erreaper

Errordream

Other?

Edit : 6/07/2020

Hey so NeverWasHuman told me of a ship that I think is good.... What do you think of "DreamlyGlitchedPaint"?

I'll let you think about it I'll start writing the next chapter soon