A New Home Means A New Life

??? Pov

As I said those words I began to change him, first his soul. I took away fate's chain and healed him, I carved a poem in his ulna and with my magic I made it painless, it was glowing white on his black bones, this poem will give him new powers along with showing others he is my child. The poem goes like

Once a slave
Now I am free
Tied to the ground
Now I can fly
Free to be me
I'm not a puppet
Since long I was lost
But now I return
Fate used me
Destiny did the same
Beware of the power fate hold
Now I'll never be alone
I jumped and he saved me
Thanks to him I am finally free
He is the darkness in the pit
He is my father
He is my savior
But not my master
(wrote it myself crédit me if you use it please)

His appearance changed too, his Heigh, his bone now were completely black except for black fading to white from his knees too his feets, he still had his tears marks, and his eye lights didn't change colors but shape, they were now shaped like little crystals, I went to luck and chaos' multiverse and left him in his new home, I had talked with chaos and luck about it and they made the perfect world for my child. As I let him in luck's arms I put my glyphe on his neck, I saw chaos and luck do the same, marking him to make sure no one could hurt him.

??? - please take care of him while I take care of fate.

Luck : do not worry,

Chaos : we will.

I watched as they took him into their multiverse, and I whispered one last goodbye before going back to my home, knowing fate would come any moments.

-in error's New home-

??? 1(try to find out who's counterpart it is) pov

I go to the flower field where i have to work, let me explain, in this world monsters are born in flowers, when the flower blooms the monster is in fœtal position in the middle, the flower is different for each monster.(I'll try and draw that) I was born from a black rose for example. I heard a blue and white tulip was about to bloom and ever since I've been taking care of it, I'm not gonna lie I wanna be the first one to see it bloom and to see the newborn monster that is inside. So I went and searched for the right one even though it was easy, we only had one tulip, all the others already bloomed and the monster are grown up adults now. As I get to it I see it wiggle a little and skeal calling my friends, the wiggling I saw mean that the newborn inside is ready to come out. I water the tulip and grab a camera, recording the tulip while the monster inside is awakening. My friends arrive and we wait, one of them took some cloth, both male and female since we can't tell the gender while the monster is in the flower, like the humans with their strange things called echografia I think? I couldn't wait and started rambling about witch name we could give them whether they were a boy or a girl, or what type of monster they were until I stopped, in front of us the tulip just bloomed, revealing the opening on the top, I took the hand of the closest person and together we slowly went to the opening and once we looked inside we had a shock.
There in the now fully bloomed blue-white tulip, laid a dark boned baby skeleton, I immediately took a blanket and covered them. I got out and showed them to the others, then we went into the nursery and put the baby bones in a new crib, we made a bottle of special milk and waited (666).
S

ome time later the baby bones woke up but didn't cry, I carefully took them into my arms and gave them the milk, the baby looked at me with curious yet scared eyes. I gently reassured the baby that I meant no harm and that I would take great care of them. Then I noticed something glowing white on his black boned ulna, I read it and gasped. I went to my friends to tell them.

??? (1)-guys guys!

??? (2)-stop screaming were right here.

??? (3)-what's wrong?

??? (1)-the baby bones!

??? (3)-what happened?

??? (1)- nothing don't worry but look at this it's void's, luck's and chaos' mark!

??? (2)-wait does that mean that it's their child?

??? (3)-yes it does. Come on let's go and tell everyone that the diety of luck, chaos, and void placed their child in our world!

We took the child to the castle to talk with the king. He need to know about it. As we arrived the kid looked at the castle with amazed eyes, I hope no one will try to hurt them, wait we still need to figure it's gender and to find a name if they don't have one yet.

Time skip

After we finished I went in the bathroom to find out the gender of the baby bones. I just had to place them in the water and make them play for a little, as I did I saw a male ecto body appears. The ecto flesh was yellow with patches of black, drak blue, and white. I noticed a name written on the baby's wrist,maybe it was his so I tried calling him.

??? (1)-Bliss?

The baby bones looked at me, and I asked if it was his name. I was surprised to see that the baby bones could comprehend me but I was happy to see his smile while nodding his head yes. I got him out of the bath and went to tell my friends about this. I wonder what kind of magic he will have knowing he's the kid of 3 dietys.

(loooong wait but here you go. 1035 words for this chapter. Hope you liked it bye)