A New Familly

Tiny little chapter

Error pov

I woke up in a blanket, in a blue and white crib with some plushes when skeleton I couldn't identify because of my blurry eyesight came in, they noticed I was awake and took me into their arms. When it cleared I saw that the skeleton was fresh but before I could do anything he said that he would take care of.... Me? He didn't use any 90's lingo and treated me as a baby bones. Then I remembered the weird dream I had and found out that my new parents saved me. I knew that I was in a new multiverse, with a new familly ans à New life to start. Fresh's counterpart gave me milk and noticed something on my ulna. Then he ran out the room with me in his arms and started yeeling things to their skeletons, the rush making me glitch a little resulting in me not seeing who they were.
After awhile they took me to a gigantic castle, even nightmare's wasn't that big. They talked with what seemed to be a king, he looked at me as if I was a little diamond in a box full of coal and smiled while they were talking. After that fresh n°2 took me to a bathroom and washed me, I enjoyed it as it was my very first bath. My ecto body appeared revealing my new name on my wrist.
Bliss.
Void gave me a new name wich was the opposite of my old one.

F. C(fresh's counterpart) - bliss?

I heard him call me and nodded, he seemed happy with that and I continued playing with a green octopus that he had given me.

After bliss finished his bath

I heard someone call fresh n°2 zoom, so I guessed that it was his name in this universe. He took me to a donning table where I saw the counterparts of a lot of skeletons I used to know. Geno, blue, nightmare, dream, cross, killer, horror, dust, red, fell, strech.... Ink. I panicked a little when I saw him but calmed down when I remembered that this ink wouldn't hurt me. I wanted to make zoom happy, seeing that he was on edge so I tried my best until finally...

Bliss(b) - z-zom zoom!

Everyone stopped talking and looked at me, zoom's eye turned into a big star and his soul was beating a little faster. They asked me to repeat and I did,

B- z-zoom

I heard blue, geno, killer, dream ans ink's counterparts squeal in excitement and I heard them say their respectives names all at once, all trying to make me say it, when zoom stood up telling them to be more calm and to talk one at once. They understood and I learned their names.

Ink-blank
Geno-life
Dream-phantasma
Nightmare-phantom
Blue-cyan
Horror-ace
Killer-cible(target in French)
Dust-particle
Cross-chrome
Strech-cheeto
Red-crimson
Fell-strike