Suprise

Anyways enjoys!

Leo
_______________________

It's been a month sense Christmas and Leo has gotten a bit nervous or weird around lately. You didn't know why but you just thought it was on of his hormones or something. So you shrug it off. But today completely different and blew your mind!

"(Y-Y/N), I have something important to tell you" Leo said and took your hand. You gulp thinking it was something bad, and you were nervous to know.

"What is it Leo? Is it something bad?!" You start to panic a bit and tense up.

"N-No! It's not bad at all!" Leo says trying to calm you down. You sigh I'm relief and nodded for Leo to continue. Than he got on one knee. Your eyes widen thinking he was gunna propose but than what if he's not ready?

"Sweetie we've been together for 5 years now and your the most beautiful girl I've ever met. Some thinkers time to ask this...." he trails off. Tears started to form your eyes and your heart beat increased.

"Will you merry me?!" He ask out and pulls out a beautiful blue ring out. You gasp and tears started to fall. Your mouth open but no words come out. You tried but nothing. Than Leo started to feel rejected.

"I-it's ok if your no ready, I-I understand I-if....." he started to cry.

"Yes! Leo a million time yes I will merry you!" You shouted. Leo gasp and smiled. You jump on him and pushed him to the grown. You hugged him and kissed him. He wraps his arms around you. Than some one cleared there throat. You two looked up to see master splinter.

"Leonardo I think it's time for the "talk", now come" splinter said and you blushed.

"The "talk"? What does he mean (Y/N)?" Leo ask and made you blushed a bit more.

"You'll find out" you said and got off him before we walk off.

'This will be interesting' you thought and waited for Leo.

Raph

------------------------

You were sitting on raph lap while y'all watch your favorite movie. Raph kept shifting around and made you uncomfortable.

"Raph what's up?" You said and turn to him. He blushed before looking at you.

"I'm a bit off" he said and you raised an eyebrow at him.

"I see that, why? What's up?" You ask moving closer to him. He blushed and bit and you moved closer to his face. You kissed his cheek before he roughly grab your shirt and pulled you closer, kissing you roughly.

"Woah calm down tiger, you can't wait for tonight for that" you said and he blushed deeper.

"Stop teasing before I actually loose control" he growls and you blushed and you were turn on by that. But than he went beck to his nervous shy position he was in earlier.

"Raphie?" You ask moving closer to his face. So closer you felt his breath against your lips. He bit his lip preventing him from kissing you.

"(Y/N) you know I love you a-and I want to spend every moment with you as much as you can, your so hot that you shouldn't even be with me. Your too good, and I love you for staying with me all this time. Even if you couldn't resist my handsome self but the point is, w-will you m-m-marry me?" Raph ask getting on one knee and pulled out a beautiful red diamond ring. You gasp and cover your mouth as tears of joy form in your eyes. You were so shock that your words won't come out.

"I-it's ok if you don't want to, if your not ready that's fine. I can-" you cut him off by pressing your lips on him. You pulled back and nodded your head over and over.