Human form

Ok this is one and the next chapter is when he's jealous!

Leo

*************************

Leo had called you and said that he had a surprise for you. You couldn't wait to see what he has plan or what to show you. You walk threw the lair and you didn't see Leo. than you saw Raph come into view.

"Hey Raph do you know where Leo is?" you ask him.

"I don't know probably in his room" he said and you nod.

"Thanks" you said and walk off.

"No problem (Y/N)" he says and you walk to his room. You knock on the door and no answer. You sigh and suddenly you were pulled into the room and the door locked. It was dark. You got confused and the lights flicker on. Your eyes adjust to the light an there you saw a good looking boy..... Naked. In Leo's room. You covered your eyes because it be weird to just stare at him.

"Erm, how are you and why are you in Leo's bed room naked?" you ask the boy.

"(Y/N) it's me leo! Donnie gave me this watch that makes us human!" ok now you believe became that was Leo's voice. You uncovered your eyes and your eyes straight went to looking at his dick.

Damn he's huge! You thought to your self.

"Wow, Leo I don't know what to say" you said.

"But maybe putting cloths on?" You said. He smirk and stared moving his hips back and forth.

"What? don't want to see this?" he said and you blush.

"I do but just put cloths on" you said and he huff and put cloths on that he had. You didn't question why he had human cloths already.

"Although we could try new things?" you said while smirking at him.

"Fine, let's get started" he says and you two had a fun night that night. (No, not sex yet!)

Raph

**********^*********

You are in Raphs room looking at him as he puts on a watch. He said he had something to show you but now your hopes have driven away. All your doing is see him put on a stupid watch.

"Ready?" he ask and you shook your head.

'Finally' you thought.

"Ok close your eyes and no peeking" he says and you do as he says. You wait for a minute until you felt hands grasp around your wrist and pulled away from your eyes. Your eyes widen as you see a really attractive boy.... naked.

"(Y/N) it's me Raph in human form! Donnie made this watch to make us human!" he says and your mouths drops.

"And I look hot!" he says admiring himself. You medianly look down at his, man hood.

'How that's big for some one who hasn't done anything with it!' You thought to yourself.

"And look how big I am" he says knowing the your staring and decided to tease you.

"Yeah, I mean damn Raph" you said but tried to stop looking at it. You bit your bottom lip and finally looked away. He chuckles and walks closer to you.

"Please put cloths on" you said and tried not to look again. He smirks at you and kisses you. Of course you kiss him back.

"Let's have fun shall we?" he purrs and you blush deeper.

"Ok fine! no sex though" you say and he ends up pouting.

"Ok fine, but still let's have fun" he says and pushes you on the bed. He presses his lips on your and takes you shorts off and grinds on you! You moan out in pleasure and you two had a fun night.

Donnie

*********************

Donnie called you and said he had a surprise for you. You of course went down to the lair and went straight to his lab. Without saying hi to the other turtles. When you walk to his lab the door shut. You got confused and scared at first but got over it. There you saw a tall boy with brown hair and eyes like Donnie's.

"I'm excuse me who are you and why are you here? your not suppose to be here sir" you said kindly. The boy look at you and walls to you. He smiled and show his teeth. He had a gap like Donnie's. Exactly the way it is.

"D-Donnie?" You said and look closer at him. He still smiles and shakes his head.

"Oh my god! but how?!" you ask him.

"I created this watch that makes us or me human! my invention worked!" He says and hugs you tightly. You hug back and he look hot as a human. You had to admit.

"Sense I'm human..... why don't we make chemistry?" he ask and you blush.

"Ok fine.... BUT! no sex... We'll not yet" you said as he blushes.

And you two had a very wild night.

Mikey

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"(Y/N)! LOOK! I HAVE A PENIS!" Mikey yells and you blush widely. you tend to look at him and your eyes widen. He.... was... huge..... but you like it but you wouldn't admit to him out loud.

"Erm, Mikey how are you human?" you ask him. It was physical possible to do that. Well you thought.

"Donnie made this watch that makes me turn human! awesome right?!" he yells and comes closer to you. You yelp as he lifts you up.

"(Y/N) can we... you know have fun tonight and show me new things? I only want you to explains me show me!" He says and you blush a little deeper. He.... wants to do THAT kind of stuff with you.

"Ok, but no sex! not yet until we're... married. Deal?" you said and he nods.

"Deal" he says and holds you as he runs you two to the room. And let's say Mikey was good at what he was doing to you!

**********************