Wake up

Leo

::::::::::::::::::::::::

You heard voice and shifting around you. You couldn't open your eyes but you were awake. But didn't open your eyes. Yet.

"Leo, you need to eat" Donnie voice appeared. What's happening? You thought.

"No, I don't want to miss (Y/N) waking up" he said, you couldn't smile but in the inside you were.

"Please Leo" Donnie beg and Leo had sigh. And agreed to go eat. As soon as they left you tried to open your eyes. You got the strength to rub your eyes. You open them and as soon as you got up, pain struck your head.

'How long was I out?' You thought.

You set your feet down and felt the coldness of the floor. You tried to get up and than fell to the grown. You were our for a week. You sigh and hoped no one heard. You got back on your feet and started walking. Even if it was difficult. You tried to and made your way to the kitchen were Leo was. Successfully you made and peek in.

"Ahh, I see your finally awake
(Y/N)" Raph said and continues to eat.

"Nice try Raph. I'm not falling for that" Leo said and you walk in fully and slowly wrap your arms around his neck and layer your head on his shoulder.

"I guess our prank didn't work on you?" You whisper in his ear. He gasp and his eyes widen.

"(Y/N)!" He said and turn around pulling you for a hug. He cried and held you tight.

"Im so sorry for no being there when you need me! I'm sorry for not protecting you! I'm sorry that this had to happen! I'm sorry!" He apologizes. You chuckle weakly and kissed his cheek.

"It's fine, it's not your fault leo" you said and he hug you like it was the end of the world. He pressed his lip on yours before returning to huge you again.

After that Leo was now on walking you home and watching you more so nothing had will happen to his sweet heart.

Raph

--------------------

Raph would not leave your side until you woke up. He didn't even look away from you. Not to eat, use the bathroom, or train! You've been asleep for 2 weeks. You lost so much blood and got his on the head. He swore he'd get is revenge on shredder but couldn't until you woke up. To know your alright.

"Raph come train and eat. We know you want too. It will get your mind off things" Leo said and Raph sigh. Only to make time go by faster.

"Fine he said and got up. But every 5 minutes he'd go check on you. But you were wake but couldn't open your eyes. After Raph finally gave up on checking on you he'd train for 3 hours. You finally got the strength and rub your eyes and for up. As you stood up you fell to the grown. It was a loud 'thump!' Sound and it knowledge Raph. He had hearing of a wolf.

"O-Ow" you whisper and felt more light headed. Raph ran as fast he could and basically kick his door down.

"(Y/N)! Your awake!" He yelled and quickly help you up and kissed you soft and gentle. It was a passional kiss. Your eyes widen and you kissed back. He quickly peck your lips, cheek, and all over your face.

"Oh thank god your alive! I'm sorry for not being there to protect you! I'm sorry for not being there!.... AND IM SORRY I WASNT STRONG ENOUGJ FOR YOU!" He yelled and you gasp and yours eyes widen. Raph... the Raphael said that he wasn't strong enough. A tear slope down you eye and look at him.

"Don't say that! You are strong enough! You just didn't know I was there!" You said and kissed him.

After convincing Raph to let it go he'd never left your side. He said for you to live with him but you said you'd stay the night. Raph was being really protective of you from that day forward.

Donnie

|||||||||||||||||||||||

Donnie was been freaking out and crying his eyes out. He'd thought you wake up within a few days but it's been a month already! Shredder hit your head hard. And knowing Donnie thought you had amnesia from it and might not remember him.

"Donnie don't worry she'll wake up" Leo tried to convince him. Donnie still had tears fallen from his eyes. He was tired of waiting. He just wanted his Princess to wake up.

"It's been a month leo, I'm tired of waiting" he said emotionless. He didn't have another feeling but pain and guilt. He blamed himself for not being there for you when you needed him. He blamed himself for not watching over you. He really never did trusted you being upside in the dark. He trusted you just not what's out there in the world.

"You've waited 15 years to meet your first human, I think you can wait for her to wake up" Raph said trying to cheer him up. But it didn't work.

"That's different......" he mummers and they sigh and left him alone.

"Oh (Y/N) please wake up....." he whisper and kissed you forehead. your eyelids slowly open and Donnie's eye widen thinking he it was his imagination. But it wasn't. It was real.

"(Y-Y/N)!" He shouted and pulled you for a hug.

"Ugh... My head hurts" you whisper weakly and Donnie pulled back kissed you everywhere on your face. You giggled but hiss in pain of your head.

"Careful, let's ice your head" Donnie said and help you with your head.

"(Y/N) are you feeling better?" A giant rat came in and you forward your eyesbrows.

"Who are you?" You question amc Donnie's eyes widen.

"She has amnesia, she got hit in the head pretty hard. So she might have forgotten some people" Donnie explain and splinter nods.

"And who are Those people?!l you ask and started freaking out look at Casey and April.

"Ok let's refresh your meme prey with some things" Donnie said and smiled.

'Lucky she didn't forget me' Donnie thought and smiled to himself.

Donnie help you tried to help you gang your memory back and he'd never left your side and was very protective over you. He even put a tracking advice on your phone to know where you are!

Mikey

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Mikey was a HUGE wreck. He does eat, sleep, play video games, or make stupid jokes anymore! He was waiting for you to wake up.

"Mikey come on! I got pizza" do now said and Mikey didn't even bugged! He wouldn't move away! Not even for pizza! Donnie sigh and gave up.

"Angel cakes, please wake up" he whispers and your eyes slowly open.

"Huh? What happen?" You whisper and Mikey's eyes widen.

"BABY!" He yells and hugs you tightly and kisses you.

"In sorry I didn't save you in time! From now on I'm never leaving you side!" Mikey said and you giggled and hug him back.

And Mikey was right. He wouldn't leave your side. He stay by your side and followed you everywhere you went. Even for the bathroom! He would followed you. But you didn't mind having and over protective boyfriend like him.

"Ah! (Y/N) your awake!" You turn around to see another turtle with a blue mask.

"Who are you again?" You ask him
And his eyes widen.

"Uh oh, she has amnesia" Donnie said and you turn around.

"And who are you?" You ask started freaking out.

"Chill angel, these are my brothers, now let's go and refresh your memory!" Mikey said and pulled everyone to the living room.

You and Donnie's girl both had amnesia.

||||||||\\\\\\\\||||||||