Ch 19: White Sheets

Celestia pauses once she sets me down on the white silk Sheets. I push myself onto my elbows and watch her as she hesitates, drinking me in.

I know she can hear my pounding heart, and my irregular breathing.

Nervous is an understatement. Every regrowing hair on my arms and legs are on end, and goosebumps litter my skin. Signals of how much I am anticipating what comes next.

I'm all too aware of how very naked I am. And this is unusual for me. Unlike a lot of the other woman and girls, I have always been unable to change or shower in front of them, or anyone.

I don't think someone has seen me naked since I was six.

Her eyes take me in, and my face heats up and I resist the urge to cover up.

I take a moment to look at her properly now too and my mouth goes dry, making it a little hard to swallow.

She is so intimidatingly beautiful, confident in her skin. Graceful and elegant.

I can not believe a woman like her would want someone like me, but the craving and lust in her eyes sends shivers down my spine.

She climbs onto the bed, carefully positioning herself so that she hovers over me, resting herself between my legs, one of which I curl around her waist.

I move my hands to cup her jaw, but her one hand catches my wrists and moves to pin them above my head.

Slowly she dips down and kisses me, softly, finally settling her body against mine.

She's slow and soft, and I'm grateful. The sensations and emotions I'm feeling right now are enough as it is.

"I need you to understand, Estrella, that if you start to feel uncomfortable or if it gets too much for you, you must tell me," she purrs in a whisper against my lips between tender kisses.

She draws back an inch to meet my gaze. I'm out of breath already, struggling not to squirm at how incredibly aroused I am.

I try to move up and kiss her, trying to move my hands to touch her but she catches them and traps them again, pulling away, a sly smirk coming to the corners of her lips.

I'm not even bothering trying to hide how much I want her, and she's enjoying it.

"Are you sure?" she asks and I nod quickly, wrapping both my legs around her waist and bringing her into me, managing to successfully move forward and kiss her.

She chuckles against my lips, kissing me back with the same passion. I feel her hand cupping my jaw, allowing for my hands to tangle in her hair. Her other hand is traveling down the curve of my waist, making me quiver a little.

I'm far too sensitive right now for some reason, it feels as if my skin is on fire, and every small touch of hers is amplified.

Her lips travel to my jaw, her hand slowly running down my thigh to my knee. Her other hand travels to my breast, her index finger delicately brushing over my nipple and I feel it harden quickly.

A moan escapes my lips as she kisses the soft spot under my ear, her hips grinding into mine.

" F-Fuck," I whimper, the word slipping out before I can stop it.

She growls, her hand on my breast planting itself next to my head so she can push herself up, slowly pulling away from me.

She hovers over me.

Her eyes are dark and hungry and there's a reprimanding sly look in her eyes.

I stay still, holding my breath, my heart like a rabbit's.