my other stories (starkid + pjo)

down below are all my stories! please click my username if you're interested in moving to my profile page to start reading :)

synopsis of my other stories to check out

"it's inevitable for us" — Jon Matteson x Lauren Lopez Fanfiction

(Team Starkid) Jon Matteson, a hopeless romantic writer from a newspaper company across the street from the young barista, Lauren Lopez, who works for her ill mother. When the two paths cross they find ways they can help each other out in profession and heart, to write a story... their story.

the great actors, Lauren and Jon, have caught my eye, not in a romantic way fully, but as the greatest actors to portray lovers.

        "Get Back Up — TUp Fanfiction"

This is a Fanfiction of the characters from Starkid's musical, Starship. I do not own any of these characters in this story, all rights go to Team Starkid. There are a few add-in characters which you'll see.
This Is The Story Of How Taz and Up Met and How They Felt About Eachother Throughout The Years Together. Struggles of separation, new friends, and annoying high-class asshole teachers will get in the way all the while being bombarded by roommates. Taz needs to push to the next level and Up is the person to help her get to it and teach her everything he knows.

   "A Very Starkid Holiday" (Starkid AU)

Some returning home for the winter holidays to visit their families, some going to see old friends, a few of the starkids decide to make a reunion over the winter holiday. But when an unexpected snow storm comes around the corner, they are snowed in for the night in starkid manor(aka Nick Lang's house in Ann Arbor, Michigan). As the night goes on, stories, secrets, and relationships are put on the line when gathered together for a night of celebration that turns into a night of panic and chaos.

"I Never Knew."
Laurwalk Fanfiction

       *my VERY FIRST fanfic
       This Is A Fanfiction On The Starkids Lauren Lopez And Joe (Laurwalk)
       They are best friends but finally realize that they may feel something more. Some people could handle it well all around while others can't. Who could possibly try and get in the way and how does this effect on the other starkids?
         There is adult language in it but that's what kind of their personalities.(cursing only)
         There may be spelling mistakes but enjoy! Love you all <3
          Ships (sorta) in it other than Lauren and Joe: Jamie/Joey - Brian/Meredith - Lauren/Joey

"Aphrodite's Quest"
[[PERCABETH FANFIC]]

(A Percy Jackson fanfiction) There are no 'Great Prophecies', it's a peaceful life at camp half-blood... well as peaceful as it can get training for monster fighting. Annabeth, a run away from her home back in Virginia, who teaches ancient Greek to her peers, and has always wanted a quest but never gotten the chance. She sees a goddess in her dreams leading her the the oracle, maybe there is a prophecy she'll have to follow... what will it tell her and what does the new boy at camp have to do with it?
*Annabeth's POV*

Thank you all so much for your support! Don't forget to vote and share with your Starkid/Musical-Lover friends!
-stranger_starkid <3