welcome

Hi ! I'm @stranger_starkid and I'm so happy to see you here!
     "Woah does stranger_starkid know me?"
     No, probably not. But I'd love to!
     Anyway, thank you soooo much for clicking on this book! If you like this one please don't forget to vote, share, (follow me,) and comment throughout the book! (I love to read your comments!)
     Also, don't hesitate to go check out my other Starkid books... maybe you've heard of them?
•"Get Back Up — TUp Fanfiction"
•"it's inevitable for us" - Jon x Lauren
•"I Never Knew." - Laurwalk
     If you're interested in any of those, please go to my profile :) they are all there!
     Now, what should I be getting at again? Oh yeah!
     Thank you for wanting to read this book! Now before you swipe to the next chapter I'd like to add: *read this as some Sultan or King giving a royal declare* I do not own Starkid nor the life rights of any of the people involved in this story, none of these people are romantically inclined as I say they are, all these events are strictly fiction, and are not close to real. Please don't take my word for this because it is all made up *now as a teenager* soooooo yeah !
     i mean, i personally don't think this story is that good but i hope you all think otherwise and like it, i only kinda tried on it.
     please comment any thoughts you have throughout the book and ill definitely try to reply to them all! vote and share because i'd love you for it and your reward for doing so is an air hug from far away and me being your friend so it's a good deal lol
     aaaanywaaaay I think that's all so please enjoy this book!
     Thank you so much for reading! Love you!

Your friend,
-stranger_starkid <3

ps: if you'd like me to read your stories or want to talk or want advice, don't hesitate to direct message me through this app!! you're the best!
(also this is technically just a paulkins fanfic but with them irl because I don't want to deal with all the town shit lol).