Preußen Never Falters

On the other side of the world, a certain red-eyed nation had done something far more intellectual, for Prussia had said to Germany; "You cannot sit there and do nothing. The government does not necessarily own the army. You do. Scratch that, we both do. I am going to win us back some control."

Due to those words, their speaker now stood in front of a considerable part of the German army, his expression hard. Germany himself stood some distance away, obeying the elder's command of 'Watch and learn, little bruder.' The low, rough voice of the albino rang out clearly;

"You're here because you want to defend your country. News flash, this country is on the brink of a civil war against the government. The government does not own the army, no matter what any idiot of a general tells you. The country owns you. You belong to Germany, and you serve it. This means you're going to do what I tell you, because not too long ago, a good amount of you would be labelled as Prussians. Your only job is protecting the citizens from some specific shitheads, and not letting our problems cross the border. Any questions?"

It almost seemed like none even had the courage to question Prussia, yet then a foolish voice shot out; "Yeah, why do we have to listen to you? We don't even have to listen to Germany, why-" He was cut off by a gunshot, as red soon spilled from his chest and stained the ground as he collapsed. In the background, Germany winced at the blunt death of one of his people.

"Rule number one, no stupid questions. Rule number two, I do not tolerate bullshit. Rule number three, you have just as much obligation to obey Germany as you have to obey me. That's all for now." With that, Prussia pocketed his hand gun, turned on his heel, and strode away, an aura of authority surrounding him. Germany watched him with muted shock. This was not his brother that had told him bedtime stories as a child, and this was not his brother who had ran around the house with Austria's underwear on his head. No, this was the battle-hardened warrior whose mere name had made numerous men weak in the knees.

Just how much would this change the personifications? What old personalities and memories would this bring up? Was it the endgame, or a harsh lesson not to turn the tables of reality? Who would even learn from this? How would this all end?

A thousand unanswered questions lingered on the topic, yet one thing was for certain;

It would scar everyone permanently. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I personally like this chapter very much, I had it planned for a while. Hope y'all like it as much!

Um...

I don't think there's anything else to be said on this chapter.

Maybe there is.

But I'm half asleep so I have no idea.

Lemme know if there is.

You know where you'll let me know?

*whispers* In the comments.

You know where that'll lead us to?

*whispers* Appreciation of comments, reads, and votes.

Hey, at least I change it up each time so it's not boring!

Ciao till tomorrow~!