Broken Limit

A normal day at another supervised world meeting with nothing getting done. A sudden commotion outside the bulky doors attracted the attention of the preoccupied nations; There was a harsh curse in loud, angry German, then the doors were slammed open hard enough to leave a dent in the cement wall as a familiar albino stormed in, crimson eyes uncharacteristically ablaze with rage, ignoring the protests and futile attempts of the meeting hall guard to stop him. 

The doors fell shut once more as the self-proclaimed Prussian dropped in the empty seat between his brother and close friend, then banged his head down on the empty part of the long, curving table in front of him, annoyance practically radiating off him. 

This was expected with many personifications, but the cheery, over-hyper albino was not one of them. Concerned, silent looks were exchanged between the nations before any acted, breaking the thick, looming silence in the room. "What happened?" The tall, stoic blonde, the nation of Germany, asked cautiously, on guard for an outburst.

Prussia groaned as a first response, looking up, and the younger nation was taken aback to see the deep-buried pain in his older brother's eyes. "Verdammt, I'm so sick of this. Every time I want to enter, they try to stop me. This time they told me it's because I'm no longer a nation." Prussia growled lowly, clenching his pale fists. Saying such a thing really hit home with him. "Who do they think they are?" His voice was quiet, but it carried, reaching everyone's ears. 

The second blonde on the Prussian's other side, France, reached out to pat his friend's arm sympathetically, neutrality masking his rising temper. Some distance away, a soft beep was heard. The quiet, agreeing nation of Japan put away his phone, and his dark eyes flicked to the ceiling. Every occupant of the room looked up, and a mildly amused scoff was heard from a few. The security cameras were disabled, an action the nations took when wanting to discuss and converse without the prying eyes and ears of their bosses. 

"They think they're the ones in control." A strongly accented voice spoke up, causing all eyes of various colors to turn to the short, and equally short tempered former British Empire. Murmurs of annoyance spread throughout the room at that. "Was it... Was it always like this?" Heads turned at the uncertain kitten-like voice that rang out. It's owner, a small, timid, kind hearted girl under the title of the smallest kingdom in the world, Liechtenstein. 

Everyone looked to the older person next to them for a response, until many pressing gazes were upon the calm nation of China. He had sighed and replied, tone tinged with bitterness;

"Always."

One word, but it struck harder than a carefully constructed lecture.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, first chapter is up! So, most chapters are going to be about this length, but to make up for that, I update pretty often! 

Excuse any mistakes, today my laptop decided not to correct any words, and I can't be bothered to look up the spelling of every word I get uncertain of, though if you notice something, kindly point it out please? 

Comments, reads, and votes are loved and cherised!

Au revoir until the day after tomorrow!