Rumors

Rumors. 

The spread of news like a contagious virus, be they true or false. One of humanity's many weaknesses. A deed that is done by preschoolers to adults. It can be someone's uprisal, or their downfall.

It was also possibly the easiest way to spread the word amongst humans, and America, knowing that, took full advantage of it. Who better to spread them than teenagers, who always talked about anything and everything?

Under the reliable alias of Alfred F. Jones, popular high school senior, the deed became a mere walk in the park. All it took was making out with one curious girl, and she soon knew the tale of every scar that adorned his body. The girl had told her friend, who was the fuel to the wildfire of the following rumors.

The school building was buzzing with them; Whispers of the young boy who was actually centuries old. Matters moved online, and old records of  'Alfred F. Jones' attending this very school some good sixty years ago went viral.

America couldn't help a self-satisfied grin as several scoial media platforms were overrun with this topic. It only took another day for people worldwide to tie this with their own odd encounters with seemingly immortal nation personifications. 

For the United States of America, this was proving to be effortless, because after all...

People talked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this is possibly the lamest chapter. I'm not proud of it, and it's really short too. I'm going to be posting another chapter today (something I never do) to make up for it, because this is just a joke.

Do I even need to say that comments, votes, and reads are highly appreciated? Because they really, really are.

So, I ain't saying ciao yet, you're getting that in the next chapter today!

I wonder if anyone even reads those notes I do....