Viva La Revolution

It took a month for a world meeting to be issued, only this time, the nations were all joined by their respective so-called 'bosses'. As they all settled down, a hushed silence fell upon them, every occupant of the room looking at the other, each silently willing the other to speak.

Eventually, America's 'boss' took it upon himself to do so, and asked in a carefully controlled voice; "So, how does the entire world now know of all of your existences as nations?" A reply came from the other side of the room, from a small, blonde, Norwegian nation; "What do you think, sir?" The last word was emphasized, almost spat out, in an icy tone, and a chilling, foreign smile accompanied Norway's response.

The temperature in the room had definitely dropped a few degrees. The monotonous nation never smiled, never wore any expression except a neutral one, so when he did, the point of a muted threat was surely sent across. No one said anything for a few moments again, until the next question popped in a British accent, but it was the human; "What exactly is the meaning of this?" Just by his 'boss', England sighed loudly, sounding mildly annoyed and disappointed.

"We're taking back what's ours." Prussia replied calmly, he even flashed the appalled 'bosses' a lazy grin, until Germany's, and supposedly his 'boss', commented; "Didn't I tell you not to come to the meetings anymore? You're not a-" He had never gotten to complete his sentence, because he was slammed into the wall by said albino. 

"You will respect me as a nation. You have no right to order me or my bruder around. You're nothing but a foolish mortal. If I hear one more word like that, I will skin you alive-" The Prussian's snarled threat was cut off by an airy laugh. "Easy, amigo, we're saving that part for later."

 None of the humans knew what was more terrifying, Prussia's sudden outburst, or the causality with which Spain spoke, accompanied by the glint of madness in the olive of his eyes. One thing was for certain; The nations were serious and could easily kill every single one of them with ease, and there was nothing any mortal could do about it. 

"Do we really even need to explain this?" Hungary twirled her frying pan as she spoke in a tired tone, hitting the humans with the realisation that the nations were armed, as they were all along. "It seems so. It's quite simply, really. You, mortal humans, don't treat us right. We're just like mere toy soldiers to you." The cold, stern voice of Germany rang out clearly in the room.

"We would like to beg to differ. Do you know what it's like to watch imbeciles tear apart the world that you're a part of without even thinking twice? No. You don't. In order to prevent that agonizing event from occurring again, we're taking matters into our own hands like we should have from the start. Our citizens support us, which in itself should be more than enough of a reason. If you don't think so, well..." Germany leaned forward slightly in his seat, toying with a bullet.

 "We could spare a few of those for you." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the next chapter, and we're back to normal! So, I cut out the accents, if you guys noticed, because I remembered that many people get annoyed by them. Ah well, too bad, they're kinda fun to write. But it's okay.

In the last line, Germany's talking about sparing a few bullets for their bosses, in case it was sort of confusing, it felt like it may be confusing, I don't know, I'd rather just make sure.

ANYWAY, DA COMMENTS, READS, AND VOTES ARE GOOD STUFF!

Ciao till the day after tomorrow~!

Ahem, late AN: Title came due to two comments of such