Yandere Asano x Reader /Secret/

A/N: Requested by @JewelOfTheCrown. Happy Independance Day to my US-american readers

The sun glistens on the dark blue waves that crash unto a sandy beach of a Pacific island. Barely morning, the sky is a kaleidoscope of oranges and rich yellows with the barest hints of dawn red on the horizon and there isn't a cloud in sight to mare the stunning view.

It is beautiful, the sort of scene that you'd see on postcards and sappy wedding photos – no doubt that was what he had in mind when he spirited you off – and you are crying. Not the hysterical sobs of an on-screen actress, rather silent tears racing down your cheeks to drip off your jaw.

Your chest aches as you fruitlessly will the flow to stop. Self-denial never suited you and therefore it was so sickening that you fallen into the toxic habit even when he isn't there – at least you could trick yourself into being at ease by ignoring your own frustration. Then again, isn't it better to see reality clear-cut instead of through a haze of delusions?

Asano would like that, if you'd finally fall into the cotton-candy daydream of a perfect relationship, not that he could at last feel at ease around you. It was more power, it was so that could drown all his insecurities in a god complex. He despised his father and still he followed in his footsteps in a cruel parody.

Some people were just destined to become what they loathed the most.

Glancing back at the luxurious holiday nestled between palm trees, you dully note the dark windows and the silence. The wretched devil is soundly asleep – at least you hope so – dreams brimming with fantasies of grandeur and control. Rotten as it may be, you could live with it if you weren't subjugated by his high-end ambitions.

Time off from being his lover is a gift from the angels, so you frantically try to enjoy your solitude on the deserted beach as you dug fingers and toes in fine white sand. Being alone has its boons, yet it didn't change that somebody to talk to was appealing, anybody other than your finance, anybody that wouldn't bow to his machinations. Just a few minutes to spill your hearts content and rid yourself of the secrets you were choking on without him ensuring you didn't veer of script.

The soft patter of paws against sand makes you turn your head to the left. It is a dog that comes bounding towards you, tongue lolling out over a sharp set of canines. The animal slowly down to a trot of it approaches you and goes on to sniff at your legs.

Wide brown eyes look at you sadly and as it sits down next to you it tilts its head to the side in expectation. Of course, it occurs to you, animals can sense human emotions far better than we can. You go ahead to scratch the dog behind its ears.

"I envy you a bit, you know. You can just go running about like that, without a care in the world", you mutter, hand over soft fur from the neck to the back. A soft woof is all the answer you get and for a instance you feel extremely ridiculous. Talking to a dog of all living things, as if it could understand your plights and comfort you appropriately.

The one person that would automatically burst into condescending laughter comes to mind.

A sharp whistle pierces the air, undoubtably from the pet's owner judging by how the later springs up, focus on something in the distance. However, it doesn't sprint off. Instead, it impatiently stares at you, as if to say: Get up, silly human. I don't have all day.

Sighing you rose to your feet, and followed the dog as it trotted slightly in front of you.

"You know he'll have my hide for this. And if he finds you,...", you don't dare finish that sentence, the mere thought of it makes you queasy.