But I Don't

Aimes Pov.
Suddenly the others joined in and we were all slamming each other around. I got to Charlie and started to shove him off Adam.

“Charlie get off him!” I yelled.

“Quite it Aimes” Charlie shoved me.

I panicked, I didn’t see Charlie, I saw my dad again. No no, please not Charlie. Anybody but Charlie or Adam.

“Who are you fighting for huh!” Charlie shoved me again and I fell.

I was scared, I couldn’t move, all I saw was my father, it hurt thinking I saw my father in Charlie.

“Hey leave her alone!” Adam yelled.

“Shut up!” the two shoved each other again.

I was still panicking, seeing my father hurting me again, the night I was sent to the hospital. I was pulled from my thoughts when I felt a sharp pain in my hand. I screamed and saw my hand bleeding. Someone slipped and had cut the back on my hand. I grabbed my hand in pain.

“Aimes!” Guy yelled and came over to me.

Suddenly there was a loud whistle.

“Freeze!” I looked up, it was Orion, oh thank God. I was gasping in pain, trying not to cry and I held my hand trying to stop it from bleeding “Hey! Hey break it up!” he yelled at us.

He started to break up the people still shoving each other. He grabbed Riley by his jersey.

“It’s a damn good thing I’m not your Coach, now get your team out of here now!” he yelled “Varsity team out let’s go! Out of here let’s go!”

Guy helped me up but I yelled in pain, making everyones eyes turn to me. 

“Amethyst!” Adam yelled.

He went to skate up to me but Orian stopped him.

“I said out” he grabbed Adam.

“But-

“Now Banks!”

“It’s alright Banks. I got her” Guy told her.

Adam sighed and nodded before skating off. Varsity yelled things back at us. Adam just skated away looking sad and guilty. I felt bad, this wasn’t his fault. 

“Well congratulations, you just forfeited whatever mental edge you might have had over the Varsity. Now they know they own you” Orion scolded “This isn’t the Pee Wee’s your little Duck tricks aren’t gonna work at this level” he told us. I didn’t like to hear it, but he was right “Now for the last time, stay, away from the Varsity”

We all wanted to protest, but we knew we shouldn’t. I was just trying to hide from Orian. 

“Get those Duck jerseys off now. Let’s go” Orian ordered. No one moved “Come on, let’s go take them off!” He looked over at Charlie “The Ducks are dead” 

Charlie just crossed his arms. Charlie don’t be stupid.

“You got two choices Conway. Take off the jersey right now or you don’t play”

“Charlie” I sighed. He didn’t even look at me.

“You’re breaking up the best thing any of us ever had” Charlie scolded Orian.

I sighed. Not good.

“Well it’s time to grow up” Orian sighed.

“Grow up?” I questioned.

“Like you huh” Charlie skated up to him. No no “A washed up pro who has to show off to a bunch of kids. Jeez that’s real grown up” Charlie sassed.