Petition Girl

Aimes Pov.
I sat outside on a park bench before I felt someone beside me. It was that girl from lunch.

“Hey petition girl” I smiled.

“Minni Conway” She smiled and sat down.

“Actually my name's Bombay. Aimes Bombay” I chuckled.

“But on your brothers jersey it says-

“We’ve been friends since we were in grade 2” I chuckled “We’ve played on the same team for years and our parents dated for a while. That’s how we became the twins” I explained.

“Ah” she nodded “So you’re a jock as well?” she asked

“Meh. I’d prefer the term tom-boy. I hate those stereotypical preppy jocks” I cringed.

“Tell me about it” she laughed, making me chuckle “I’m Linda by the way” she smiled.

“Nice to meet ya” I shook her hand.

“It must be cool having your twin brother be the captain of your team huh?” she smiled.

“Uh well...” I sighed. Wait “Wait just captain?” I questioned.

“That’s what he said” she nodded “In fact. I’m the captain of the new Jv team” she mimicked my brother.

I sighed. Seriously? So when it came to girls it was no longer co-captain? What a little...

“Well actually, our new Coach changed up all the posts today. I’m our new captain” I half smiled.

“Oh! Well congrats on that one” she smiled.

“Thanks” I mumbled

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms around me and picking me up off the bench.

“Hello baby” Adam chuckled.

“Addy put me down!” I laughed.

He did as told and I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I remembered Linda and saw her smiling at us.

“Oh right! Linda, this is Adam. Adam this is Linda, a new friend of Charlie’s” I smirked

Linda gave me a small glare before smiling at Adam.

“NIce to meet you. Speaking of, have you seen him? We’ve looked all over the school” Adam asked.

I shook my head. Wait a second, I know where he is. 

“I might have a clue” I nodded “You coming with babe?”

“I wish. I have to study” he sighed.

“Hey, go to my and Guys dorm, I’ll meet you there in maybe half an hour” I smiled.

“Alright” Adam smiled.

He kissed me sweetly on the lips before walking off.

“That boy definitely loves you” Linda smiled.

“Yeah” I sighed “Wait what! He doesn't love me” I exclaimed.

Linda chuckled, I must’ve looked like I’d just barely missed Fultons slap shot to the face.

“How long have you two been dating?”

“Nearly two years,” I smiled.

I remembered our one year anniversary. Adam took me out to this fancy restaurant in Edina. I was way too loud and spilled my pasta on the floor and we were kicked out, then we went to the pond and skated before going back to my empty house and watching movies, it was an amazing night.

“Hello! Aimes!” Linda was waving a hand in front of my face.

“Heh, sorry Linda” I cringed, she was giggling.

“Yes you two definatly love each other” she smiled.

“I don’t think so” I laughed.

I took my roller blades out of my back pack and started to put them on.

“Whatever you say Bombay” she rolled her eyes.

“I do say” I smirked “Hey I’ll see ya later Linda” I smiled.

“Bye Aimes” She smiled back before I skated off.

I knew where Charlie would be. The same place the two of us always went when we were upset. Hans.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Giving you guys two chapters since i've been MIA and the chapters are kinda short