Chapter 11 ✔

JAXXON took a little steps backwards while raising both of his hands in defeat but the grin on his face is still there. While Champ is glaring at him.

"What's with the look, bro?" - Jaxxon teased his friend. "I just greeted your wife." - he walked back towards Jeva and offered his hand to her.

"I'm Jaxxon Fuller." - he introduces himself giving her a mischievous smile. "I never thought that this guy here," - turo nito kay Champ. "Was not kidding when he said that he has a wife."

She was about to accept his hand when Champ grabbed hers and put her at his back. Champ was aware how playful Jaxxon can be when it comes to women and he is not letting his friend to play with his wife.

"Ang damot mo naman sa asawa mo." - biro ni Jaxxon sa lalaki. "She's off-limits. I know where to put myself." - he said seriously.

"You better." - inakbayan niya ang asawa niya. "These are my friends. Jaxxon and Jeron. I bet you already knew them."

Of course, she does. Both of them are famous. Jaxxon is a famous singer while Jeron is now the new CEO of the Luther Lucena's Airline. Jeva can't stop herself staring at Jeron. He is more handsome in person.

"Jeron, Jaxxon, this is my wife Jeva Leyn. Call her Jeva. Not Leyn. I'm the only one who's allowed to call her that."

Kinilig naman si Jeva sa sinabi nito.

Jeva doesn't know that Jeron was there at Dane's birthday party because she was occupied with the thoughts of Pietro being there and having a fight with her friend.

Jeron gave her a smile. "I knew her. She's my cousin's friend."

Her brows wrinkled. "Who's your cousin who happened to be my friend?" - she asked curiously.

"Jean Lander Lucena." - he said while she gave him an awkward smile while nodding her head.

Mariin napapikit si Jeva at kinagat ang ibabang labi niya. How could she forget her friend's surname? At bakit hindi niya ito napansin noong una? Gusto niyang batukan ang sarili dahil sa katangahan niya.

"I didn't know you have a wife, Vlad." - Jeron said to Champ. He was shocked when Jaxxon mentioned a while ago that this woman happened to be his friend's wife. He was really clueless when they got here. He doesn't even know whose house this was.

"Ah eh?" - Napakamot ng ulo si Jeva. "You guys stay here in the living room while I'll go to the kitchen. I make something for you. I bet you guys have a lot to talk." - paalam niya sa mga ito at mabilis na tumungo sa kusina para magluto.

"Pwew! What the heck was that?!" - she wiped her forehead because she thought that she was sweating so hard.

Sa lahat ng mga naging celebrity crush niya ay si Jeron lang ang nakita niya ng malapitan at sa panahong may asawa na siya. Good thing, wala na siyang feelings para sa lalaki kundi napakaawkward nun, liking her husband's friend makes her cringe. Baka siya pa ang dahilan na mag-away ang dalawa. Napakahaba naman ng buhok niya kung ganun.

She immediately do her thing. She kept her herself busy pinipigilan niya ang sarili na pumunta sa kung saan ang mga lalaki at makinig sa usapan ng mga ito. It's very inappropriate to eavesdrop.

WHILE on the other side. Jeron was looking at Champ and then to Jaxxon. He's been doing this couple of times the moment they sat on the couch. Jeron was sitting on a single couch while Jaxxon and Champ sat on the long couch.

"Why do I have the feeling that I am the only one who doesn't know about this thing?" - Jeron raised his brow at the two.

"Hindi ko alam sa lalaking yan." - Jaxxon pointed Vladimir. "I just knew couple of days ago because of the cookies."