Chapter 5 ✔

IT HAS been two weeks since Champ told Jeva that he'll be away for A WEEK and she is so pissed right now because it was extended, and up until now her husband is not yet home which makes her crazy. He's already out for almost 2 weeks now.

She went out and jogs her frustration out of her body which she thought would happen. But then, she's wrong. Mas lalo lamang syang nafru-frustrate. She has been running around for almost two hours, she started jogging at around 6:00 in the morning and right now, it's already 8:00AM. So, she decided to go back home.

Malapit na siya sa gate ng makita niya ang isang tao papasok sa bahay nila. The person is wearing a black hoodie and black sweatpants.

Dali-dali siyang tumakbo papunta sa bahay. Baka kasi magnanakaw 'yon at nakawin ang mga collection ng asawa niya. Champ have wrist watch and shoes collections.

"Hey!" - tinapik niya ang braso nito para makuha ang atensyon ng tao.

Nagulat siya ng makilala ang taong 'yon. She rolled her eyes and walk directly inside the house. May gana pa talagang umuwi ang lalaki 'yon. Mas lalong siyang nainis ng makita ang mukha nito na nakangiti pa.

Ni hindi man lang ito tumawag o nagtext sa kanya para iinform man lang siya. Lots of things came into her mind like, what if he's with another girl? What if, wala naman talaga silang shooting? What if, nagsisinungaling lang ito sa kanya para makalayo?

She let out a loud groan which made Champ confused. He is so happy to come home after a long tiring day of work. He was excited to see his wife's face again, to hear her non-stop talking mouth but he guessed wrong because his wife just rolled her eyes at him without telling him any single word.

Sumunod agad siya rito nakita niyang hinubad ng asawa nya ang suot nitong white sando leaving her sports bra on and a dolphin shorts. At sinampay iyon sa kaliwang balikat.

"Hey. Where did you go?" - He asked her. Jeva stopped walking and glared at him.

"Bulag ka ba? Edi, galing jogging. Ano sa tingin mo magma-malling ako sa ganitong itsura at oras. Tanga!" Now, she's calling him dumb and earlier, she rolled her eyes on him. Tumalikod ito sa kaniya at naglakad palayo.

"Hey!"- He called her but it seems like the latter chose not to listen to him. She continued walking towards the kitchen.

Her actions irritated him. It's like he's just a ghost roaming around their house. He placed the paper bag on the coffee table and followed her again.

He wanted to ask her why she has to go jogging in that kind of outfit. Ang sandong suot kasi nito kanina ay sobrang open ang tagiliran makikita ang sports bra ng babae at ang maputing tagiliran nito. But, the other seems not to care.

He saw her cleaning a fish. He called her again to get her attention. "Hey."

His brows wrinkled when his wife didn't answer him nor look at him but he noticed that her nose reddened.

Jeva is really upset but she can't also erase the fact that she's happy because her husband is already at home. Finally home. She wanted to hug him and tell him how much she missed him but she also wanted to stab him with the knife she's using to cut the fish.

"What's---"

"Don't you dare come near me kung ayaw mong putulin ko ang talong mong, hayop ka!" - She cut him and showed him the knife. The man took a step-back. Nagulat ito sa ginawa ng asawa niya.

But he's not afraid 'because he knew that his wife won't stab him. But her actions gave him a big question mark on his head.

What the heck did I do? He tried to reach out for his wife but Jeva showed him the knife again before starting to fry the fish.