Chapter 7 ✔

JEVA grabbed the left hand of Champ and intertwined it with hers while dragging him to Aling Maria's stall. Suki nya, nila ng mga kaibigan nya. Mabait kasi ito at mura lang ang paninda, masarap pa.

Tumingala siya sa lalaki. Bakit ba ang tangkad nito? "Diyan ka lang sa right side ko because you're the right person for me." - banat nya sa lalaki.

Champ bit his inside cheeks to suppress his laugh. "Ang corny mo ha?" - but the truth is, he just wanted to keep his composure at ease kasi nagwawala na ang puso nya dahil sa banat nito. Why the heck my heart is beating so fast?

"You, being not on my right side does it mean you're not the right person for me?" - he grinned at her. Mabilis namang kinalas ni Jeva ang pagkakahawak nila ng kamay at hinampas ang likod ng lalaki. Ang brutal, ha?

Champ captured her hand and intertwined it. Her hand being on his gives him peace and unexplainable feelings, but he loves it though.

He chuckled. "I'm kidding." - Hinigpitan nya ang hawak sa kamay ng babae. Only if he knew that it feels so good to hold her hand, sana matagal niya ng ginawa. "Stay on my left side. It only means that you'll never left me."

Tumawa ng malakas si Jeva. "Mas corny ka pa sakin. Leave kasi yun. Babanat na lang lame pa." - tawa pa rin siya ng tawa.

Champ brushed it off. He doesn't care if he is so lame or whatever. "Well, I just want to give meaning for it." - he shrugged. "But, seriously, I don't want you to leave my side." -he said in a very serious tone. Call him selfish or what. He only wanted to keep him at his side.

Bahagyang nagulat si Jeva sa sinabi ng asawa while her heart is beating so fast that she even couldn't breathe properly. She let out a small laugh when she already recovered.

She gave him a very genuine smile. "Of course, I won't leave your side."

Humarap sa kanya ang lalaki and his other hand caressed her face. "Promise me." - he looked at her eyes intently. "Promise me that whatever happened you'll never leave me." - his eyes are full of hope.

He knew that his life was not simple. Maraming pwedeng mangyari. Yes, he is selfish. He still doesn't want everyone to know about their relationship but he wanted Jeva to be patient and stay at his side no matter what.

Jeva gave him a wide smile. "I promise. I promise that I'll never leave your side." - Syempre naman, no? She has a plan to make her husband head over heels to her and wait patiently until he will tell everyone about them, their relationship.

"Hi, Nanay Maria!" - upon reaching her favorite stall, she greeted the middle aged woman. The owner. She and her friends called her nanay, tsaka close naman sila. And most of the customers that are frequently here calls her that.

"Jeva?" - gulat na gulat ang babae dahil sa biglaang pagsulpot nya. "Jeva, anak!" - lumapit ito sa kanya at niyakap siya. She hugged her back using her one hand. Hindi kasi binitawan ng lalaki ang kamay nya.

Anak na ang tawag sa kanila ni Aling Maria dahil noong highschool sila ay halos araw-araw silang nandito at tumutulong pa sila minsa sa pagse-serve ng pagkain.

"Kumusta ka na?" - agad na tanong nito sa kanya ng bitawan na siya nito.

"Okay naman po. Kayo po?" - magiliw na saad nya sa babae.

"Nako, okay naman. Ang tagal mong nakabalik dito ha?" - she just smiled. The last time that she visited here us 2 years ago. Before her marriage and Shy's accident.

She gave her a small smile. "Oo nga po, eh. Naging abala lang po ako sa maraming bagay." - tumango naman ang ginang sa kanya.

"Oh sya, sige. Mamili na kayo ng lamesa. Ganun pa rin ba ang oorderin mo?" - tumango naman sya. Nakakatuwa naman dahil sa dalawang taong nakakalipas ay hindi parin nito nakakalimutan ang kanyang palaging inoorder.