Special Chapter (Bonus)

"Finally!" Champ hugged Jeva from the back, kissing her nape. "This night will be only for just the two of us."

Jeva faced her husband wrapping her arms around her neck, playing with his hair. "Finally." she uttered after initiating a kiss.

It was at first soft and tender until it became torrid and passionate, not one of them are willing to break the kiss.

Champ lifted her and she took this chance to wrap her legs on his waist. He walked towards the bed, laying her down slowly and gently.

He broke off the kiss and gave her a few quick kisses on the face, which made her chuckle and intensified his emotion.

She moaned as his kisses landed on her neck.

"I love you, amor." his voice send shivers to her spine wanting him more to touch every inch of her.

He gradually removed her shirt. When Jeva closed her eyes, she felt her husband's nose on top of her head and could smell her hair.

She could feel his heart beating so fast as her hand landed on his chest. Her heart fluttered with so much joy.

"Open your eyes." the moment she did what he has told her, her heart raced so hard as if she ran in a marathon.

She held her breathe noticing their just inches away from each other. Her stomach filled with butterflies.

Champ placed his hands on the side of her head claiming her lips once again. I just can't get enough of it.

Jeva involuntarily gasped when his hands start to roam around her body. Alam naman niya na hindi nila ito first time gawin kasi nga may Way na nga sila, pero naeexcite pa rin siyang gawin ang bagay na ito kasama ang kanyang pinakamamahal.

His voice was raspy when he said "I love you." once again.

"I love you, too--" she inhaled sharply when he nibbled her clavicle.

Halos takasan na ng kanyang puso si Jeva nang unti-unting bumaba ang mga labi nito papunta sa kanyang dibdib. Naramdaman niya na mas lalo pang uminit ang kanyang katawan.

A sweet moan escaped from her mouth when his sinful lips and tongue devoured her breast while the other was played by his skillful hand.

The feeling was hot making them both want more.

She can feel his tongue flicked between her breast making her knees trembled in desire.

All she can do is to moan in pleasure when she felt his hand moving around her body as if it's seeking something.

Her mind was clouded with sensual desire when his hand reached between her legs and caressed it while his mouth is still on her breast sucking and nibbling it.

"Ahh..." another small moan escaped from her lips when he slightly bit her nipple.

Namumugay ang kanyang mga mata habang tinitingnan ang ginagawa ng kanyang asawa.

With sensual emotions in his gaze, Champ watched her. He had split lips and untidy hair.

His yearning is expressed in his eyes. It was intense.

Her knees wobbled when Champ started to nibble her nipples again and felt his hand pushed her undies side ways.

"F-ck!" she cursed when his finger slowly penetrated genitalia.

"You're soaking wet, sweetheart." he said, brushing his lips against her.

"O-only for y-you." she said between her moans.

Champ smirked and positioned himself below her. Hindi napansin ni Jeva na naalis na pala nito ang kanyang panty. He is fast like he has always been.

Jeva could feel her face heated up seeing her husband looking at her thing.

Maingat na halik ang iginawad nito sa ibabaw ng kanyang pagkababe. Mariin siyang napapikit at napalunok dahil sa nakakapanindig balahibo na ginawa niya.

He widen her legs a bit, gripped her waist before sticking out his tongue and licked her flesh.

"Ahhh... Vlad... Vlad..." During his continuous licking of her intimate area, she erotically growled.

A few more strokes of his tongue seems to make her disappear from her trance. It's hot and long and very skilled at what it does. He knows very well how to let the moan out of her mouth. She held her husband's head very tightly as he liked what she was doing because of the grunts that escapes from her lips.

As Jeva felt his tongue moving more quickly, she curled her toes. She bit her bottom lip firmly as she sensed the climax approaching. She attained her first climax and her back arced in ecstasy, settling slowly on the bed.

Nang mapansin ang pagod namukha ng asawa, Champ climbed up and said, "Hang in there, we have a long night, sweetheart." he kissed her forehead after giving her a cheeky smile.

Jeva laughed and wrapped her legs on his husband's waist. She wrestled to change their position.

"I think it's my turn to pleasure you, husband." she winked.

"F-ck." he cursed after hearing those sexy and tempting word from his wife.

She bent down and traced his sharp jaw using her lips.

"F-ck. You're so hot." Champ grunts.

"I know right." she whispered to his ears licking his earlobe.

She sat up carefully guiding his notch to her pussy.

"Ahhh." they moan synchronously when his thing slowly entered her hot and wet pussy.

When she started moving over him slowly to quickly, their breaths became heavier. After a few more thrusts, when the action reached its crescendo, Jeva released herself upon her husband's chest.

Champ playfully spank Jeva's butt. "You're such a tease."

"Only to you." she said giggling after kissing his chest.

Her gaze was drawn to him when he cradled her face. "As you should be, considering that you are doubtlessly mine. Mine alone."

-