Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Zayn's point of view

Zayn didn't get much sleep that night.

Niall's room was on the end of the corridor and Zayn's was next to it. The walls weren't sound proof. But that wasn't exactly the problem. Or, at least, not the only problem. Niall's emotions radiated powerfully through to Zayn at this short distance. And the boy's thoughts were also loud in Zayn's head. Unfortunately James wasn't any better. Usually Zayn could get nothing at all from James even when he tried to read the other's mind. But it seemed that James had lost concentration and Zayn was now hearing his thoughts as well as Niall's.

The feelings, thoughts, and sounds coming from the other room were intense and left virtually nothing to Zayn's imagination. Maybe I should go sleep in the lounge? I could get some sleep there. But the sensations weren't unpleasant exactly. In fact they're the exact opposite of unpleasant. And Zayn had always been curious about the idea of gay relationships. Especially since he'd admitted to himself that he was bisexual.

It was quite obvious from the thoughts and feelings he was getting sent through to him that it was the first time for both of the boys. So is it normally like this? Or is it normally even better? Shit. Zayn had to visit the bathroom several times that night. Who would have thought Niall had it in him?

Zayn wasn't quite sure if he wanted to move bedrooms for future nights or whether he liked it just where he was.

Niall's point of view

Niall drowsily opened his eyes, feeling warmth against him. A beautiful face came into focus with grey-blue eyes looking back at him with love. Wow. I'm the luckiest guy in all of Ireland. Holy. Fuck.

Niall gently leaned forward and kissed James lightly on the lips, pulling away after a second. He's perfect. Niall could feel his naked body pressed against the other boy's, the gentle warmth radiating from the other. Niall was pleased to see that his boyfriend looked extremely happy, Last night, James had seemed sad so Niall had set about cheering him up. If you can call it 'cheering him up'. It seemed to have worked anyway. Niall never liked to see people unhappy and he was pleased to see the change he had caused in the other boy. Pleased to know I was the one who caused it, and how. Niall leaned in to give James another peck on the lips before pulling away quickly again. “Tease,” James commented with a smile. Niall stuck out his tongue playfully at his boyfriend. 'Boyfriend,' that sounds so good.

James looked straight into Niall's eyes and his face turned serious. “I love you Niall.” He paused. “I know you love me, because last night, well you got carried away with your power and I could feel your love. So you don't need to tell me. But I want you to know I love you back. That I feel it too, feel for you what you feel for me.” He loves me. Yay! Niall's heart melted again. He leaned in and began kissing the other boy, passionately, for a long time.

As James went to shower and dress, Niall sat in bed and tweeted, “Good morning everyone! I'm on top of the world today. How you all doing?” Within a few minutes “Morning Nialler” was trending on Twitter. I really am the luckiest guy in the world. Amazing fans. And I have literally super-amazing friends, and a boyfriend who not only has a superpower but is also super hot. And I have a magic power. Ha! Maybe I am a leprechaun after all?

As Niall was getting dressed, James came back and wrinkled his nose. “Shower Nialler. Definitely shower. Then clothes.” Oh, okay. Um, yeah right I can understand why, now I think about it. Never had to think about that before.