✧1- Red Onyx✧

CHAPTER 1 - Red Onyx

—————

"Everyone! Let's play soccer!"

"Yeah!"

"Yes Captain!"

"You really are a soccer freak, aren't you Endou?"

"Haha!"

"What do you think it means to be number one in the world?"

"Number One!"

"They grow stronger because of him."

"It's not over yet! I'm not giving up"

"I will protect this goal!"

—————

Endou's eyes snapped open. His heart pounding in his chest.

"What-What was that?"

As quick as the odd dream invaded his sleep, the details of it drifted away, leaving the strange and uneasy feeling at the pit of the brunette stomach.

He sighed. This was happening a lot more often lately. Strange dreams that were popping out of nowhere. The weirdest thing was, it seemed he couldn't remember most of it. Other the strange outlines of people, their faces blurred.

It was almost like he knew the figures.

What if they were people he knew?

People from his lost memori-

A knock on his bedroom cut off his thinking.

"Young master? Are you awake? It's almost time to go to school!"

He once again sighed, exasperated.

He has been living in this mansion of a household with his grandfather for 4 months now, and still can't get used to being called that.

But he can adjust.

Just like how he's adjusting without his memories.

Even after all this time, he couldn't remember a single detail before waking up in the hospital.

Apparently he had been in a really bad car accident, which explained the brain injury he had gotten.

They said that because of the shock and the damage he received, he had gained amnesia and was only able to recall simple things, such as words and typical actions.

But he couldn't remember people or events.

So when he heard he had basically turned into an orphan. He felt no grief.

After all his parents were like strangers to him now.

Though it would be a lie if he said his heart didn't twinge a little bit when he heard of their death.

Endou placed the palm of his hand on his chest, and squeezed the fabric of his shirt, right above where his heart lies.

His mind may have forgotten. However, his body remembers.

"Young master?" The feminine voice called out once again.

"Oh um. Y-Yes I'm awake! I'm getting ready!",  Coming back to reality, he responded to the maid and chucked the bed covers off of him.