✧PROLOGUE✧

(A/N)

Here we go! New story! 

If you have any questions, PLEASE comment them! I'll answer ASAP.

Now enjoy!

Dont forget to follow me if you waaaannttt <3

-Cursed Melody

--------------------

A white room that bore a chemical scent. That's the first thing the now awoken brunette noticed. Sitting up carefully, he realized the hard way that he had somehow injured his head.

Pangs of pain thudded through his skull. He brought up a hand to rest against his forehead, trying everything he can to dull the pain. The fabric under his fingers confirmed that his head had been tightly wrapped with gauze.

Thankfully pain eventually did dull down, allowing him to open his squinted eyes.

He observed the room more carefully now that he had a better view.

A hospital room.

That's what he had deduced. There was an oddly familiar feeling that came from the materials his gaze had caught onto. Such as the IV bag to his left, and the constant beeping heart monitor, that his ears have gradually gotten used to hearing.

What was he doing here-

Wait a minute...

Who was he?

The boy's breath hitched.

What was going on?

Just as he was about to continue panicking at the thought of not knowing where or who he was, 2 small knocks came from the door on his left.

"Um.." He whispered out, he was surprised to hear how hoarse his voice was. Another two knocks dragged him out of his thoughts.

"Ah!" He cleared his throat. "Come in...?"

The door slowly slid open, and two figures slowly walked in.

One was an old man who seemed to be in his early 60's, his white hair and old-age wrinkles giving away his lack of youth. He was built incredibly well for his age, though the suit he was wearing greatly complimented his shape as well.

The other was a young boy who seemed to be in similar age as the memory-less boy. He had long black hair that was braided and placed nicely upon his right shoulder. His bangs were long enough to cover his left eye. Both of said eyes were colored a bloody crimson.

The boy shivered. He had seen those eyes before...nostalgia washed over him.

"You're awake." The simple sentence that came from the older man, dragged the listener out of his thoughts. "What a relief."

The man smiled gently. However, for some reason, the brunette felt like there was something sinister behind it. The black-haired boy stood there quietly, smirking.

"Um...Who..?" He responded hesitantly. He didn't know. He didn't know anything.

"Ah...it seems the doctor was right when he said that you might have some memory loss." He sighed in.... relief?

The man proceeded to walk towards the hospital bed.

"How much do you remember?"

"..." It took a second for the injured boy to reply. He didn't know if he could trust the man. All his senses were screaming at him not to.

The man stood there patiently next to him, awaiting his answer.

"I..uh...I can't remember anything...not even my name.." He finally responded.

"I see....well it's a small set back. You'll regain them soon enough!" He put on another smile, that just yelled 'FAKE' to the boy.

"In the meantime...I suppose it's best to explain your situation." The man dragged a chair from the corner of the room to right beside the bed and sat down. Meanwhile, the ravenette at the back of the room, also took his seat on a sofa, farther away.

"I guess we should start with your name, and who I am. Though it pains me so much to know that you don't remember your dear old grandfather." He crossed his legs and folded his hands neatly to rest on his knee. Everything about him said 'Proper'.

"G-grandfather?" It didn't feel right...It didn't feel right at all.

"Yes." He nodded smiling as if he was proud. "And your name is...Endou Mamoru."

The brunette's eyes widened.

"Endou Mamoru..." He repeated it to himself as if entranced.

Yea.

That felt right.

————————————

Chapter 1 coming out soon.

It'll be longer don't worry. I wanted to make my prologue short on purpose.