Im not ready to die-8

So there we were, walking into the movie theaters, holding hands. I didn't think we should hold hands because that would be disturbing my personal space but Jungkook insisted so "we would look more like a couple". I had a bunch of snacks under my shirt, making me look pregnant, of course, his idea.

I honestly hated the entire idea but Jungkook was very strong with it all. I didn't want to say no to him because he looked so adorable and I didn't want to disappoint him. Also, this could be fun. We walked inside, taking a look at all of the different movies on display. We stopped to get tickets at the small booth. "Two tickets for Iron man please." He Asked. I gave him a weird look. He hadn't told me what we were watching, he said it was a surprise until now.

I shook my head with a small giggle as the worker nodded and got the tickets. The man smiled to me and him. "That will be twenty dollars." The worker told us. Jungkook grabbed his money out and paid. "Thank you, and congratulations." Said the worker. I blushed and gave him a small bow. "Thank you, we've been trying for a while, I'm glad it finally happened, anyway, have a nice day." Jungkook said so smoothly, I almost believed him.

He dragged me away from the booth as I smacked his arm. "What was that?" I angrily whispered. He smiled and gripped my hand tighter. "You are my girlfriend today." He said and dragged me into the room. I rolled my eyes playfully. He really is adorable. He took us to the very back so no one would see us. I sat down with him beside me, us being the only ones in the entire row. I then took the ball from my shirt and put it in front of us, happy we had free treats.

The movie soon started but I felt a weird sensation so I looked at Jungkook. He was staring at me. That's why I felt weird. "What?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow. He smiled, "this could be classified as a date." He said. I shrugged. "It could." I replied. He smiled and gently took my hand. "Could it be? Like an actual date?" He Asked. His face was all red. "Well I mean, we haven't known each other for long but I know I like you." He said a bit nervously.

I giggled softly and nodded my head. "Sure." I replied. He smiled happily and then looked back at the screen. Does this mean we're dating now? I oddly hope so...

During the entire movie, we held hands and munched on the snacks but as it ended, I put the ball back in my shirt and stood up. He stood up as well and bent down. I let out a small shriek as I felt him pick me up. I smacked his arm. "What are you doing?" I asked shocked. He smiled and started to walk out while holding my like a little kid. "I'm holding my pregnant girlfriend." He said with a smile.

Blush rose to my cheeks as I sighed. I gave in after a couple seconds of Jungkook walking out. I snuggled into his neck and closed my eyes, feeling content. Is this what it felt to have a lover? I've never really had one, I've always been alone, fighting through my own problems. I never had the time to slack off and have boyfriends. I was always an adult even when I was a kid.

I only realized I had fallen asleep when I felt the car come to a stop. I opened my eyes and looked around hazily. Jungkook was beside me and we were in my driveway. "Somone got comfy in my arms." He chuckled. I shook my head with a tired smile as I pulled myself out of the car. He walked me to the door before we both stopped and turned to each other.

"So you're no longer my pregnant girlfriend, just my girlfriend." He said softly. I felt heat creep up my cheeks at his words. "We're actually dating?" I asked just to clear things up. He nodded his head. I gulped, I felt a bit scared that I'd mess something up and he'd leave me. He gently grabbed my hand and held it in his softly but firmly. We stared into each other's eyes for a second...

Then, I did something I didn't expect, I just did it. I gripped his shirt and pulled him closer to me. Our lips connected, fitting perfectly on each others. He was obviously shocked for a moment but soon gave in and kissed me back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest. I kept hold of his shirt, now holding it with two hands. I didn't want to let go, I didn't want to stop kissing him.

The kiss pretty quickly turned into a make out session. He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist.
He opened my door and brung me inside. He set me on the couch as our lips disconnected for a moment to catch our breath. He licked his lips which was hot. I then pulled him back.

———-

I woke up that morning, Jungkooks arms arms around me, spooning me from behind on my bed. I smiled to myself as I thought about what had happened. I looked at the floor, our clothes scattered everywhere. I shook my head and pulled myself out of his arms. I grabbed some clothes and a towel before hopping into the shower.

I hadn't need to undress since Jungkook had already done that for me, (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖). I started the water and then got in. I was about half way done with my shower when I heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Y/nn..." Jungkook whined. "What?" I asked as I finished up. "You should have waited for me to wake up so we could take a shower together.." He whined. I giggled softly and wrapped a towel around my body. I then opened the door to face him.

"You looked too adorable to wake up." I told him. He smiled softly. He was only wearing boxers at this point. "I need to go to my house to get some clothes," he said. "We could just stay there for a bit.." he suggested. "My bed is bigger and better for cuddles." He said with a cute smile. I smiled and nodded. "Just let me finish up." I told him. "Mind if I watch?" He Asked with a smirk. I blushed and shut the door on him.

"Pervert." I said through the door. "I'm your boyfriend! It's only natural!" He replied back to me in a whine. "You have to work for the merchandise Jungkook." I laughed. I slipped some shoes on and brushed my hair before walking out.
I was wearing a black crop top and some black and white yoga pants. I also had a flannel on. He smiled as he looked at me.
"You look hot as normal." He said.

I rolled my eyes playfully, noticing he had gotten dressed. He picked me up again and started to walk out. "Jungkook! My shoes!" I whined as he walked out to his car. "You don't need shoes when you have me to carry you." He said and set me in my seat. He leaned forward and pecked my lips. "Wouldn't want you to use your pretty legs when you have a man." He said before he shut the door and got in the car as well.

"You're so cheesy." I told him. He smiled and nodded. "I know."

———————————————

So this was a more lovey chapter- I hope you liked it-

To be continued...