ʟᴇᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ fᴏᴄᴜs- 6

-Y/n's POV-

We waited for the food to get done, blush on both of our faces from what the lady said. Do we look that much like a couple? I mean we did technically cuddle earlier but friends do that sometimes too? right? for comfort. My thoughts got interrupted by food being placed in front of me. I gave the maid a smile. "Thank you, ma'am, it smells amazing. " I complimented her. She returned the smile and set JUngkooks in front of him as well. JUngkook leaned in closer to my ear. "It tastes better" He chuckled as I smacked his shoulder.

I took the chopsticks and mixed the meal before beginning to wrap it around my chopstick and shoving it in my mouth. I let out a satisfied hum. It was really good. Jungkook looked up the maid. "You can rest now." He told in which she nodded. She left the room, leaving me and Jungkook alone. I ate pretty quickly which gave my lie from earlier away pretty quickly. I definitely was hungry as hell.

He took a glance at me and slightly chuckled. "So you were hungry?" He asked. I gave him a glare. He just laughed and finished his food along with me. It tasted so good. Better than take-out jajangmyeon. I stood up and grabbed my plate so I could go wash it but Jungkook snatched it from my hands and washed it himself. I raised an eyebrow. "well thank you, my gentlemen," I giggled. He looked back at me as he finished and wiggled his eyebrows. "Your Gentlemen?" He teased.

My face instantly flushed up. "Y-You know what I meant," I whined. He walked over to me. "We should head to bed." He suggested. I nodded my head almost instantly. He started to walk up the stairs in which I followed after him. "You can stay in the guest room next to me, or you could sleep in my room." He teased. I stuck my tongue out at him. "I'll take the guest room," I said quickly.

As we made it to the rooms, he told me to hang on a second as he went into his room. I leaned against the wall as I waited for him, wondering what the man child was doing. He then came out holding an oversized shirt and some sweats. "Here, you can wear these to sleep in." He said as he extended his arm with the clothes to me. I took them and smiled. "Thanks kook." I said. When did I come up with a nickname for him? Is that weird? Once again my face flushed up as a smirk grew on his.

"You gave me a nickname?" He asked teasingly. "I'm going to bed, goodnight!" I said and quickly slipped into my room. I turned on the light and shut the door with a sigh. My heart was pounding inside of my chest as I held onto his clothes. What is happening to me? We only met because of the stupid note and now, I may be developing feelings for him.

I shook my head and started to pull my jeans and shirt off. I then slipped the t-shirt on before I pulled the sweats on as well. It felt nice and comfy, and it also smelt like him which may I say, was the best thing- wait no. What am I saying? "I'm just tired." I mumbled to myself and plopped onto the bed.

It was only a matter of seconds before I was sound asleep, curled up on the bed. I had cuddled the pillows as normal. I usually have my small bob the builder plushie to cuddle with so the pillows would have to do. I got Bob a long time ago from my sister before she left for college. We talk sometimes but that's about it.

----------

As morning hit, the light poured in from the windows, waking me up pretty quickly. I groaned and pulled myself up from the bed. I pulled my hair up with a hair tie in which I had on my wrist. I then walked out of the room and looked over at Jungkooks. I walked over and knocked on the door before just walking in since I figured he'd be asleep still. As I opened the door, my eyes met a horrific sight. Jungkook. in. only. a. towel. His hair was wet and dripping down his face since he had just got done with a shower and his chest just looked absolutely delicious.

He had rock hard abs and his arms were muscular as well. I only realized I was checking him out hardcore when he chuckled. "Like what you see?" He asked as he dried his hair with a hand towel. I shrieked and shut the door quickly. I shook my head as my face burned up. What in the actual hell was I thinking?

I went back in my room and smacked my forehead. "Y/n, you're so dumb!" I scolded myself. I just checked him out and he knows! How was I supposed to get out of this without it being awkward?! I fell onto the bed as I groaned. "This is terrible. Just terrible." I groaned. I just laid there for a second, replaying the scene in my head. "He was hot as hell though.." I mumbled to myself. I shook my head. I was enjoying this too much.

Not long after the incident, Jungkook fully dressed walked in. He smirked. "You didn't answer my question Y/nnn.." He teased as he sat in the doorway. I threw a pillow at him in which he caught. "I didn't see anything!" I said. I didn't want to admit what I saw. He smirked and shut the door to the bedroom. Having it just me and Jungkook in the room.

My eyes widened. "Jungkook!" I whined. He walked closer to me and leaned down to where our faces were only a couple centimeters apart. "Answer me," I said with a raised eyebrow. I gulped and looked up at him. "I didn't see anything." I denied it once again. He got closer to me as his eyes moved to my lips. This is dangerous. "Answer me Y/n." He said as he took a look in my eyes.

"oh my gosh, okay yes." I finally answered. He giggled like a little kid and moved away from me with the cute bunny smile of his. He just changed moods in literally half a second. "Okay, let's go eat breakfast." He said and practically skipped out of the room. I ran a hand through my hair and put the back of my hands to my cheeks. they were burning. "How in the hell..." I mumbled to myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's the end of this chapter- I hope you liked it and will continue to read! ILY

To be continued...